When did you stop temping?

StephyB

Reaction score
I just found out yesterday that I'm pregnant!!

Temping is such a habbit - but it's stressing me out!
example: Yesterday was 36.87, today 36.67!!!!

When did you all stop?

I stopped when I was 19dpo, and I also took a hpt every day starting on 10dpo.. I had an early miscarriage the first time I got a bfp, so I was definitely scared.. I did betas on 10dpo, 12dpo, and 19dpo... When they told me at 19dpo that was my betas were over 3,000, I stopped putting myself through hell. Lol. Congrats!!!

Thanks for responding!
I just had a blood test done today confirm pregnancy. I'll stop stressing after I hear it confirmed by that

11 weeks pregnant. :blush:

I kept going and going. I did have an ER visit in week 11 as a result because it went from usual 98.5-98.7 to 98.05. I freaked out.

But, I want to convey that temping also really helped me as it can absolutely pinpoint miscarriage if it goes below coverline. This was very helpful between week 4-6 on pins and needles waiting to see heartbeat.

My chart below:

You do have to stop by end of first tri though because as placenta takes over temps go back to pre ovulation levels. So I stopped after that 11wk ER scare.

My Dr has told me, that you can't do anything to stop a miscarriage or prevent one.. so yes, temps will indicate it, but nothing can be done medically. It's all up to you, whatever you feel is good for peace of mind!

I stopped the day I got my bfp!

I stopped when I had to pee an hour before my temping time. It was highly frustrating, but peeing was a good sign!

Thanks Ladies :)
I've decided to stop as I'm SOOO tired - I'd rather sleep then wake up for the minute it takes to temp lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->