When did you tell loved ones?

I told family straight away, my boss and 2 friends. I know some people don't like to tell anyone, especially their boss, but I see it as IF anything were to happen, those are the people I would be needing understanding and support from. Xx

I told my parents when I found out I was pregnant... about 14 dpo.

For everyone else, my husband and I waited.

This will be our first pregnancy and baby. :)

I'm sooo desperate to tell my mum but the oh wants us to wait until we are safe as I had spotting to start with.
I have a 6 week scan next week but I'm struggling not to say - oh well there are worse secrets to keep I suppose.
Although my bloat is going to give it away xxx

We've not told anybody! Going away with my parents this weekend so might tell them then.

Random question about telling people

I have my hair highlighted and it's a bit overdue to be done, is it safe in the first trimester to have them? I thought as the colour doesn't go onto the scalp it might be ok, I'm just worried as I don't want to risk the peanuts health but also my hair never looks this rubbish so that might start the questions (well that and my recent pot belly)
Any thoughts??? Xx

Random question about telling people

I have my hair highlighted and it's a bit overdue to be done, is it safe in the first trimester to have them? I thought as the colour doesn't go onto the scalp it might be ok, I'm just worried as I don't want to risk the peanuts health but also my hair never looks this rubbish so that might start the questions (well that and my recent pot belly)
Any thoughts??? Xx

Yes it's safe but you should tell your hairdreser because she will a want to keep the room well ventilated for you and b colour might develop differently. Xx

Thank you

I'm not able to tell her as she can't keep a secret and knows a lot of people I know.
Luckily she does it at her house in her kitchen so I should be ok - eekkk

Yeah hair should be fine, I had mine done with my DD and getting it done again next week :)

Yea your hair will be fine... Tho mine used to go ginger when I was pregnant with my daughter lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"