when did you...

Michelle100

Reaction score
start your LO on pablum or rice cereal? Benjamin seems like he is constantly feeding and we were beginning to think that he isn't getting much from it, so we tried him with rice cereal yesterday, just a couple of baby spoonfuls and mixed it with formula to make it really runny. He loved it!! May try it again today and see how he does. Oh by the way, he's 7 weeks old my daughter was on cereal from 6 weeks.

Yeah 3 months we started max on it too ,but we switched from rice to oatmeal as the rice was hurting his tummy

rosie was 5 months but it vairies on advice in different contries i think. rosie was a late weaner she just loved her bottle and wasnt fussed about food when i would try her she heaved. i have heard 6 weeks they have a big growth spurt and can get hungrier esp at nite
xx

thanks ladies..I tried Benjamin today with a couple of spoonfuls, and he couldn't be bothered. He'd rather have his bottle, so we'll stick to that for now.

Wow, thats so exciting!

I've been looking at Jasper my big hungry hungry boy thinking, I cant WAIT to put him onto a little rice, particularly in the mornings, as he's started feeding for a full hour in the morning, until he's sucked me COMPLETELY dry (my poor boobies are so small once he's done with them!) and he still seems a little hungry and frustrated!

He's just on 3 months now, I might buy a packet of rice cereal and just see how it goes!

Thank you for this thread!

Good luck Chel! I tried Benjamin after giving him half a bottle last night and he seemed to love the cereal. I think the trick might be to let him have his bottle first and thena teeny bit of cereal. I'd forgotten how messy it is!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abourne499
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->