When did you

sept2010

Mummy and expecting
Reaction score
....stop feeling so hungry all the time? Or feeling the need to eat!!
Im feeding my second lo and she actually feeds less than my first but is much bigger than her... So strange but anyway im pretty much eating allll day it feels... When does it let up? Im hoping by the time i introduce solids maybe?

I don't feel as hungry now and he is 11 weeks. However I have hungry days when I'm not satisfied! I am out and about lots more now though so I wonder if some of the hunger was boredom?

my LO will be 14 weeks on Wednesday and I feel hungry all the time still. It's not as intense but I produce so much I donate to another mom and feed one of her LO's full time as well (she has triplets!!)

I still felt ravenous until I stopped feeding altogether. I lost quite a bit of weight over that time though, so I probably wasn't eating enough!

Oh no I thought it would stop soon! Unless I'm having a day when I feel sad, I am always hungry. You onow the phrase sleep when baby sleeps? I eat when baby eats. And snack. If I go 2 hours without food I'm dizzy!!

Oh no I thought it would stop soon! Unless I'm having a day when I feel sad, I am always hungry. You onow the phrase sleep when baby sleeps? I eat when baby eats. And snack. If I go 2 hours without food I'm dizzy!!

This is sssoo me.. Ive tried to go longer than 2hrs without eating to see if im eatin out of boredom .. But no i do actually NEED to eat as i feel off and as soon as i eat i feel better. Only time im goin 2 hrs without eating is after dinner only cos im asleep!! Lol initially i was gainin weight which made me think i was eating out of boredom but i switched to eating abit more healthier ive started losing albeit very slowly as im still eatin every 2hrs! Lol
Hope it gets easier and i dont feel as hungry when baby starts bf-ing less!

my LO will be 14 weeks on Wednesday and I feel hungry all the time still. It's not as intense but I produce so much I donate to another mom and feed one of her LO's full time as well (she has triplets!!)

Well done you! In islam (im muslim) if you bf somebody elses child i.e a wet nurse. That child automatically becomes a sibling to your own children. You become like a second mother almost! Lol

I'm terrible I mostly eat biscuits :dohh: but I'm glad I'm not the o ly one!! What healthy snacks do you have? ?

Oatcakes with a smidge of butter to stop them being so dry, bananas, rice cakes and hummous, cucumbers
Thats the healthy ones then i maybe have one packet of crisp a day and a cereal bar. I do like a cuppa and biccies sometimes lol i have a square of dark choc every now and again too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->