When did your baby drop/engage and when did you go into labour?

clacko

Reaction score
This is my third pregnancy and last week at 35 weeks baby was 4/5ths palpable so starting to drop, iv read that subsequent pregnancies drop much later and sometimes not until birth, was this true for you?

My third was 4/5 at 34w then free at 37w. 39w 3/5. 40w 2/5. Im still waiting haha

First went in at 34w didnt come out arrived 40+4
Second went in 36w didnt come out arrived 41+2

My second didn't drop at all and only moved down at the last minute during labour, which caused my waters to break. She was born a few minutes later.

My third was engaged at around 38 weeks and my waters broke at 39+3. Because his head was so low only a bit of water could leak out at a time!

This time baby has been engaged since around 37 weeks and I'm 40+2 today. He/she is too comfy in there.

Both of mine dropped while in labour!

Mine dropped in labor at 41+4

I've also been wondering this as baby is still 3/5 palpable at 39 weeks. Xx

Mine dropped last weekend and nothing here. I don't remember my baby even dropping last time but he must have.

With my first she dropped around 36-37 wks and was delivered at 39+6.
With my second he dropped about 4 days before he was born at 38+4
With this baby she dropped last week at 35wks, is very low according to my ob doc. I'm dilated and contracting off and on but could go another week or two. We will see.

With DD, she was 3/5 at 41 weeks.

With this one, I was 3/5 at 36 weeks. Have been having a ton of BHs, period pain and loss of plug...hoping it's all good signs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->