When did your baby first kick?

iluvcocopops

Mum to Molly-Rose
Reaction score
When did your baby first kick? I'm really looking forward to that first kick - just wondering when its gonna happen :)

hiya :)
i felt movement from 16 weeks, then had my first kick at 21 weeks, its onlt since ive been 24 weeks that ive actually seen her kick and move my stomach!

Tonight!!! But I'm a second time mummy so I think I was super lucky. I was eating chilli con carne, it was like he/she did a somersault. Totally unmistakable feeling and so lovely. Not quite so cute when your 38 weeks pregnant, just getting into bed and the person inside you decides to start kicking the mattress, as I recall ;-) x

With first baby, 19wks.

This 2nd baby, I have been feeling movements from 11 wks, not sure if I would call kicks.....baby sticks bits out of my tummy when I am laying flat and I feel baby rolling/moving from one side to the other but not feeling any strong kicks yet.:flower:

During my 15 week. I had a cold drink with a LOT of sugar and my bubs just went crazy lol. But they didn't happen often til a couple weeks later, and now I'm starting to be able to see them from the outside.

Eeeeee how exciting. I can never tell if it's movement or just gas :wacko: can't wait though.

I first felt movement at 15+4 and have been feeling kicks since 17 weeks.

I've been feeling definite movements from about 16 weeks i think..
I had my first ever kick/punch yesterday :happydance: but it wasnt strong enough to feel from the outside.

i felt definate movement at 19+5 days

20/21weeks for first proper kick, then two weeks later I could see the kicks. It's amazing watching your tummy move! x

I am starting to feel movement now, at 15 weeks. These are babies #3 and #4 for me.

this is my fourth baby and i felt her move at 14 weeks. Its a wonderful time!

This is my first baby, and I felt first movement at 16 weeks, it was every couple of day I was getting kicks after that until about 18 weeks when it was every day. OH can now feel kicks :) xxx

I started feeling her very early on about 13 14 weeks, very distinctivly too.. I think it may have been because of how low she's sitting, I imagaine there's not a whole lot of room wayyyy down there...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->