When did your baby start to smile?

LaDY

Mummy Of Two xx
Reaction score
How many weeks or months was your baby when they started to smile??

Sam was a month old when he was definitely smiling - looking at people and smiling back at them when they smiled. There's been no stopping him ever since!

Hannah was around a month old when she started smiling - its a great feeling when their face lights up when you smile at them and get one in return!

Erica was around a month also. I love it, her whole face lights up everytime she smiles!

Yeah bout a month. How great is the feeling when you lean over in the moses basket in the morning and they are sitting there with big huge smiles :)

yes a month for me too and now everytime i talk to him he does big smiles i love it xxx

Ky was 5 weeks, Frankie was 4 weeks.

First smiles were at 5 weeks, but now it's just an overload, and sometimes there are giggles and chuckles.

Anna was 7 weeks old exactly. Her first real smiles were on 15th May - started giggling not long after :laugh2: - Love it! :cloud9:

Seth smiles but I don't know if they're gassy smiles or real smiles. I dont know how to tell

xxx

lily smiled first at 6 weeks, Linzi, i didnt think Id know either but i definetly did with Lily, her whole face lit up! I read that if u make a massive deal when they do it by accident, they learn it gets the reaction they want!

Bella was 3 weeks. She isn't smiling tons yet, but I get 4 or 5 a day. You can definitely tell that it's real because their eyes and everything lights up.

Bella was 3 weeks. She isn't smiling tons yet, but I get 4 or 5 a day. You can definitely tell that it's real because their eyes and everything lights up.

yeah i noticed the first few weeks you can tell its just wind but then you notice there acually smiling on purpose at you and they look so happy doing it xx

Because we were unsure because of the wind it's kind of hard to tell but we saw him smiling when he hadn't had a bottle for hours and then thought "Ah Ha!". That was around 6 weeks :)

lily smiled first at 6 weeks, Linzi, i didnt think Id know either but i definetly did with Lily, her whole face lit up! I read that if u make a massive deal when they do it by accident, they learn it gets the reaction they want!

Yeah we have been making a big deal of it with him when he does it. I THINK we may have had one today but Im not so sure. We shall see!

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->