• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

When did your baby start wearing 12 month clothes?

My lo is in a mixture of 9-12 and 12-18 depending on the shop. Yesterday she had a pair of 12-18 month shorts on and they were massivr around the waist. She has always been a bext size up sort of baby but since crawling/cruising has really slimmed down.

Dylan is still in 12-18 months now!! Most 18-24 month stuff swamps him and he's bang on average for his age.

We've always been behind a size, same with DD. She's 6 weeks and won't be in 0-3 for a few weeks yet!!

It depends on the brand I think. I feel like Ollie had been in 9-12 month clothes forever! He's in a mix of 9-12 and 12-18 clothes just now as the larger jeans are too big but smaller sizes are above his ankles haha.

Sleep suits confuse me. His 9-12 month pj's are massive on him but his 12-18 months ones fit perfectly!!

Hayleigh is 8 months and can wear 12 month clothing now. She is 19lbs 3oz.

My son went into 9-12 month clothing at 5 months and he's almost 14 months and the trousers still fit haha. He had such a belly. Sounds like they will probably fit maybe just roll sleeves/trouser leg up

Some just before she was 12 months and some just after.

My daughter is 18 months and easily still fits into some of her 9-12 month clothes. Some of the 12-18 month stuff is still big on her. She's 60th centile, so not exactly small.

DS is 11 months but is still mostly in 9-12, with just a few 12-18. Seems just to depend on the brand.

Baby clothes are like the clear blue conception tests! It's like a 12 month baby is peeing on one but it's coming up with a result of '9 month clothing size'. He he!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->