when did your bump start??

hey everyone
im just asking a really simple question for other mums to be.
when did you start getting your bump?
I am a first time mum and my bump hasnt yet started :(
I am quite skinny and have gained some weight but i really want my bump lol.
x x x

this is my 2nd so I popped out at 3 months

For me it became obvious at about 22 weeks. . . for months before that I just looked wider not pregnant!

I'm a first time mum to be and am impatient to see a proper bump!! I'm 17 weeks (tomorrow anyway!) and I just look a bit bigger round my tummy at the moment - I can see it myself but random people in the street and even my friends don't really think I'm showing much..........

I am 16 weeks and dont have a bump really, I can sort of tell sometimes!

My OH started to look pregnant to me at 12-13 weeks, but thats not the same for most - my OH is very slim (too slim). Other ppl didnt start to notice until she was about 17wks.

Well I wasn't sure that I was 100% showing yet [apart from people that know me] but I went out last night with the in-laws and everyone was saying oooooh whens it due etc so I think I can safely say - the bump is well and truly forming!
x

I can understand the frustration, I have some friends whos bump seemed quite apparent form 13 weeks ish mine has yet to appear, I am patiently waiting for it to happen. Its amazing how everyone is so different and thats why these forums are great in some respects because you see that everyone is different and its normal. Hoping it happens for both of us soon.

Mine has started this week. I can tell but others will prob just think I am fat :lol:
Trousers will not do up now at all but I reckon 20 weeks and It will be obvious
I am a first time mum too and waiting for the bump to grow is annoying!! I am the same :lol:

I probably started getting mine about 2 weeks ago, although it's still really small and hard to notice. Every one that knows I'm pregnant is always raving on about how small it is! ( :grr: ) x

My belly has been noticeable since 12 weeks and hasnt changed since then..... I think it has gradually changed from bloat to bump :happydance:

16 weeks for me, just came from nowhere!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->