When did your cravings start? And what were they?

if you crave chocolate, eat more red meat, you need more iron.

you get a craving because you are deficient in a vitamin or mineral in your diet - tho eating lots of fruit and veg is a good thing!

this thread is about a thousand million years old. All of the cravers have given birth LOL!!!!

Well, then let us start a fresh batch.

My cravings are bouncing all over the map. Before I even knew I was pregnant, I started craving fish. Had to have it, nothing else would do. We were on a trip and drove for hours to find a fish place because nothing else made me happy.

Currently, I have a craving for watermelon. I have had it for days now, but this isn't the best time of year to find a melon. :hissy:

I haven't had any cravings yet but do think of food and want it, though it only lasts a few days at a time. It seems to be apples at the moment or anything with apples in it. Take care :hugs: XX

woa this is an old thread! I had to respond! I was drinking tomato juice everyday the first month, so yummmmmmmmmmmmmmm :happydance:

My cravings so far have been salad, Fruit salads, bagels and creem cheese, and when im at work ... Gummy bears lol

I've been craving tuna salad sandwiches today, although haven't actually had one yet! Most of the time I crave everything that's bad for me, i.e crisps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->