When did your frer get as dark as control line?

LNWXO

Reaction score
Hiya,

As the title just wondering when this was? I’m 19dpo today and I haven’t tested yet but yesterday at 18dpo my test still wasn’t darker than the control. I know some people may roll their eyes but I have had 8 losses and I’m on edge lol.
F4FFB821-821D-4E86-8E4B-3F02812FBEE1.jpeg

I stopped testing with frer after my first proper line at like 14 dpo cause of the huge cost, and I also didn’t want to worry myself. I just used CB digi to make sure the weeks went up.
I did a Tesco one, not till 28 dpo and it was starting to pull from the control line xxx

FAB5256E-F571-424D-9004-F8D3564C3DF5.png 8D446413-9758-4B14-A909-05FBBBF606B7.png

I stopped testing with frer after my first proper line at like 14 dpo cause of the huge cost, and I also didn’t want to worry myself. I just used CB digi to make sure the weeks went up.
I did a Tesco one, not till 28 dpo and it was starting to pull from the control line xxx

View attachment 1054814 View attachment 1054815

Thanks hun. That Tesco one is fab! I have a digi but I’m so scared to use it and see 1-2 weeks again. When did you get 2-3? X

Thanks hun. That Tesco one is fab! I have a digi but I’m so scared to use it and see 1-2 weeks again. When did you get 2-3? X
Around 16 dpo, then 3+ about 4 days later xx

I have seen people say not till 5 weeks + or 27dpo for the frer to pull the line .. your lines are progressing lovely but I know your concern.. that is why I won't take a digi as they cause me too much anxiety

Around 16 dpo, then 3+ about 4 days later xx

Gives me anxiety just thinking about digitals lol!! I may just wait until I could get 3+ now then.... (putting it off, see?) haha x

Gives me anxiety just thinking about digitals lol!! I may just wait until I could get 3+ now then.... (putting it off, see?) haha x
I totally understand why it would give u anxiety :)
My anxiety was if I did normal tests but maybe accidentally drank too much juice that day and it wasn’t darker I’d panic. So for me stopping the line tests once I had my official BFP off a digi was the best way for me, then just waited and did the odd digi to see progression.
But everyone is totally different....and I love watching a good line progression on here \\:D/\\:D/\\:D/
Your lines look awsome xxx

I have seen people say not till 5 weeks + or 27dpo for the frer to pull the line .. your lines are progressing lovely but I know your concern.. that is why I won't take a digi as they cause me too much anxiety

Literally just said on my last post about digital anxiety haha!
That’s good to know that it can take a little longer for the line to pull. Xx

I totally understand why it would give u anxiety :)
My anxiety was if I did normal tests but maybe accidentally drank too much juice that day and it wasn’t darker I’d panic. So for me stopping the line tests once I had my official BFP off a digi was the best way for me, then just waited and did the odd digi to see progression.
But everyone is totally different....and I love watching a good line progression on here \\:D/\\:D/\\:D/
Your lines look awsome xxx

I totally see what you mean! I am even the same with line tests but again I can’t help myself lol! Thank you so much. You best believe that il be posting some more tests today lol... xx

I totally see what you mean! I am even the same with line tests but again I can’t help myself lol! Thank you so much. You best believe that il be posting some more tests today lol... xx
Woohoo!! I’m still on lockdown with DSs chicken pox.....gonna be a loooooooong week xx

I know how you are feeling lovely but I really would recommend doing the digi now. I think seeing the 2-3weeks will reassure you more than obsessing over line darkness. You can always get another box and test again in a week to see the 3+.

Obviously though only you know best what will reassure you. But I do totally understand how you feel. We are all here for you. And noone is judging you for being nervous. We all get it.

Another words we wanna see the new digi haha! It definitely took me a until I was 5+ weeks to get a 2-3 on the digi and 6+ for the 3+ xx

This was my IC at 5+ weeks so don’t stress over them crappy things xx

E423978B-A03B-4493-A72E-31714154E522.png

I know how you are feeling lovely but I really would recommend doing the digi now. I think seeing the 2-3weeks will reassure you more than obsessing over line darkness. You can always get another box and test again in a week to see the 3+.

Obviously though only you know best what will reassure you. But I do totally understand how you feel. We are all here for you. And noone is judging you for being nervous. We all get it.

Your so sweet, thank you❤️
What if the digi shows 1-2 though, I will freak out :( I have some cheapies from Asda and I have some first response, I know they are different tests to a digi but if I feel happy enough with how they look I might feel confident enough to use the digi lol. Xx

Your so sweet, thank you❤️
What if the digi shows 1-2 though, I will freak out :( I have some cheapies from Asda and I have some first response, I know they are different tests to a digi but if I feel happy enough with how they look I might feel confident enough to use the digi lol. Xx

I think with how many days it has been since your first digi and the obvious progression in your frers it will definitely be 2-3weeks. I just feel really confident for you!

Good plan though with dipping some others first.

Keep us updated! I am off work today poorly and my DD is poorly too. So I am lying on the sofa living through the forum.

I think with how many days it has been since your first digi and the obvious progression in your frers it will definitely be 2-3weeks. I just feel really confident for you!

Good plan though with dipping some others first.

Keep us updated! I am off work today poorly and my DD is poorly too. So I am lying on the sofa living through the forum.

I just did a cheapie... think I’m going to dip a frer now! Will see what that’s like and then go from there haha.
Aww no, hope you feel better soon xx

I just did a cheapie... think I’m going to dip a frer now! Will see what that’s like and then go from there haha.
Aww no, hope you feel better soon xx

Ps il be posting them on my other testing thread xx

Ok I thought I’d update this thread just incase anyone ever comes across it...

19dpo and I’ve got a dye stealer finally haha!
F4684FD6-2735-4328-94CF-B4469F3D6B30.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"