when did your lo eat what you eat

JessyG

cautiously pregnant #1
Reaction score
I know a lot of ladies on here did blw so technically they always ate what you ate but i have made lentil soup before and had to make a seperate one for Bella with baby stock cubes. We are going to make mince and tatties tomorrow but again i dont think it would be a good idea to give her it as it has gravy in it. I can salt the potatoes after hers are removed so thats not really an issue

Anyway apologies the point is when can i stop worrying so much about these things and what she cant eat?

Following! I've altered some of my normal recipes so that LO can have it by using baby stock for us too. It works in well flavoured dishes but is very bland for soup. She also eats our bolognaise but that's about it so far. Going to try her with our cottage pie later this week by using a low salt oxo cube x

My LO is 9 months and he has what we have. We just try and take out his part before adding salt where possible .

Too much salt is not good for us either so we just cook to the low salt recipe.

i use the kalo stock cubes and add salt at the end of the meal, although i thought he was going through a phase of not wanting to eat until i gave him bought baby food and he ate the lot squealing, so ive no idea whats to awful about my food, bit hurt sniff sniff i do find it hard to cook together when we all eat at different times

From the start (6 months), I just made meals less salty/spicy/sugary, scooped some out for her and then seasoned as usual for us. I have always used just regular organic stock powder, but only used a tiny bit to start with before I pulled whatever it was out for her, then added more later. You can also make things without needing to add stock or gravy or added salt (for mince, we just use onions, peppers, courgettes and tinned tomatoes, no other seasoning besides salt and pepper which can be added later). From about 12 months, she has everything we have seasoned as normally (of course, I also try not to use much salt in our food anyway), but I don't pull her out a special portion anymore. Realistically though, sometimes what we have for dinner isn't very healthy (for instance, if we have fish and chips one night), so in that case, I do make her something different. But 90% of the time, she has what we're having.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->