When did your LO's start sleeping through?

A

AppleBlossom

As the title says:

When did your LO's start sleeping through?

I feel like, at this rate, Grace won't sleep through until she's about 5!

My LO is no where close to sleeping through, she feeds every 2/3hours still.

Seth doesn't sleep through yet either, he still eats all the time.

xxx

They were both sleeping through by 10 weeks. Tom had started a little earlier... maybe 8/9 weeks.

Hannah first slept through at 11 weeks but has only done it a couple of times since. She still wakes for a feed once during the night the majority of the time.

Roll on the time when she sleeps through every night! LOL

She didn't start sleeping through until she was around 4 months and it still wasn't totally, she would wake up 1 or 2 times some days but not all the time.

She's now sleeping from 9-7am sometimes 10-8. Yay! :happydance:

Dan was about 4 weeks and Dec was about 5 weeks. But dont worry not all babies sleep through the night, I know easy for me to say, but my little nephew is near 15 months and he still gets a 3am and 6am bottle.

I think a lot depends on whether they are bottle or breast fed. Formula takes longer for them to digest and therefore keeps them fuller for longer.

I think a lot depends on whether they are bottle or breast fed. Formula takes longer for them to digest and therefore keeps them fuller for longer.

thats not true rhys was bottle fed n didnt sleep through till 20 months

I think that's supposed to be the idea but I also agree it's not true. Grace has had both and never slept any different, even on the hungrier babies milk

Olivia was 10weeks. I could see no end to it then one night after i gave her abit of solids (rusk) she slept throught the night, couldnt believe the time when i woke up! The HV said some babies just need something extra to push them through the night. She wasent a hungrey baby either.
She also sleeps better in her own bedroom.

I was told to give her a teaspoon of baby rice with her milk before she goes to bed. I don't as I didn't think you were allowed to until they were at least 4 months. Thing is she only wakes up to top herself up and rarely takes a whole bottle in the night so that's probably a great idea!

I was told to give her a teaspoon of baby rice with her milk before she goes to bed. I don't as I didn't think you were allowed to until they were at least 4 months. Thing is she only wakes up to top herself up and rarely takes a whole bottle in the night so that's probably a great idea!

I got told to give her rusk first but cos she was younger than 17wks to give her the gluten free ones. She never liked baby rice but rusk def did the trick. If we didnt give it her before bed she would not sleep through.
I know a few people which had very greedy babies & were on rusk (put in their bottles) from 2wks! (bit too early for me)

2 weeks is early. I was told it's dangerous to put rusks in bottles as it's thick and so babies have to suck harder to get it through the teat which tires them out and can lead to SIDS. Sounds a bit extreme to me but I suppose it makes sense

Chloe started sleeping through on Thursday- she was 7 weeks 1 day and has done it every night since

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->