When did your LO's start sleeping through?

I was told to give her a teaspoon of baby rice with her milk before she goes to bed. I don't as I didn't think you were allowed to until they were at least 4 months. Thing is she only wakes up to top herself up and rarely takes a whole bottle in the night so that's probably a great idea!

i had a very random converstation with a lady at the bus stop (she was admiring Ali) and she told me she was having terrible problems with getting her LO to sleep at night and gave him baby rice. he started sleeping right through the night! i am soooooo tempted as like you i am having terrible problems with getting baby to sleep and the lack of sleep is making me ill:cry:

daft question - does the rice go in the bottle or do you spoon feed it?

are you going to try it out?

:hug: hope everything is okay with you & Grace.

Christine
X

My mil mentioned baby rice to me last night. Not sure if i should try it or not as its very early. Rocco normally wakes about 4am for a feed.

Kyle started sleeping through around 3 months xx

Skyler still eats every 3hrs.I co-sleep so it does not really affect me.He just moans when he is thirsty and I breastfeed him.Both of us with eyes closed and half asleep!

From what age can you give them baby rice?

tommy has slept from 11-7 for the past 2 nights lets hope this will continue as im very tired!!

i wouldnt and wont put tommy onto solids until he was at least 16 weeks but i will prob wait the 6 month as i really agree that a babys stomach/digestive system is too immature prior to this..*some of you will agree some of you wont..please remember this is just my opinion*, he used to feed every 1.5 hours day and night but something just clicked so persevere... they will get there

lots of hugs anyway

h x

tommy has slept from 11-7 for the past 2 nights lets hope this will continue as im very tired!!

i wouldnt and wont put tommy onto solids until he was at least 16 weeks but i will prob wait the 6 month as i really agree that a babys stomach/digestive system is too immature prior to this..*some of you will agree some of you wont..please remember this is just my opinion*, he used to feed every 1.5 hours day and night but something just clicked so persevere... they will get there

lots of hugs anyway

h x

Ahh yeah i didn't really think about that part of it, i will wait then till she is older. I can manage as long as i get at least 2hours kip at a time!
Its not forever.....just a few years! :dohh:

I was told to give her a teaspoon of baby rice with her milk before she goes to bed. I don't as I didn't think you were allowed to until they were at least 4 months. Thing is she only wakes up to top herself up and rarely takes a whole bottle in the night so that's probably a great idea!

i had a very random converstation with a lady at the bus stop (she was admiring Ali) and she told me she was having terrible problems with getting her LO to sleep at night and gave him baby rice. he started sleeping right through the night! i am soooooo tempted as like you i am having terrible problems with getting baby to sleep and the lack of sleep is making me ill:cry:

daft question - does the rice go in the bottle or do you spoon feed it?

are you going to try it out?

:hug: hope everything is okay with you & Grace.

Christine
X

Ithink it's a teaspoon full. I might give it a go but will probably wait until at least the 3 month mark, give her a bit longer to try and settle her into a routine

They say now to give solids after 6 months, I wonder how many people will wait that long. Chloe will be on baby rice very soon.

My sister was on 2 weetabix for her breakfast at 3 months old, never did her any harm, and, incidently, has never been above a size 8 so it didnt cause obesity as the HV suggested it does.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->