When did your morning sickness start? Please Vote.

Tui

Mum
Reaction score
Hi there, I'm currently 6 weeks and have no symptoms. This is my first so I have nothing to compare it to. Can you please tell me when your morning sickness started. I'm starting to wonder if I will get it at all?

Oh and I'm wondering if I'm not getting any symptoms because I don't get any pms symptoms either. Would appreciate your comments. Thank you.

Mine started at 6 weeks.
I don't think it has anything to do with PMS. I had horrible nausea and cramps around O, and before and after AF, so was sure I would get bad MS. It was better than I thought I would get (but it was still bad!)
Hormones rise and act differently during pregnancy than everyday.

I've said 7 weeks (which i am ATM) because I THINK I'm starting to get it x

9 weeks for me but sudden gagging only, no constant nausea and I never vomited. Yesterday was the first day I haven't had it since then and I'm close to 12 weeks.

About 8 weeks. Continued until between 16 and 17 weeka.

some women luck out and never have it, or don't have it at all during first tri but have it during second tri.

Mine started around 4 weeks, but I though I was just sick (a cold or maybe even flu). Still didn't know I was pregnant until almost 7 weeks.

Between 4 and 7 weeks the sickness came and went, but after I found out it was/has been almost nonstop since. I may have a day or two where I'm fine but now its mostly contained to just morning as before it was all day sickness.

With my first I never got it! I had zero symptoms aside from a growing belly and appetite! :haha:

But this time I am not so lucky. MS started right away and is actually the reason I took a pregnancy test. I thought I had the stomach bug but it wasn't going away so I took the test and here I am! :)

Around 4/5 weeks for me.

Between 6-7 weeks :) much milder than last time, and (touch wood) seems to have eased off already!!

Mine started at 6 weeks and had pretty much stopped now at around 9 wks.

I just have to say that I am so relieved to see others saying that their MS has eased up around 11-12 weeks! Mine is pretty non existent right now and it had me worried!
I should start a new poll, when did your MS end...

I was lucky enough to not get morning sickness at all. Not to say I haven't thrown up, but only due to smells. And only twice.

I was lucky enough to not get morning sickness at all. Not to say I haven't thrown up, but only due to smells. And only twice.

It can be nausea too (pukey feeling), not just the act of throwing up! For me, I had a bit of a nausea problem before I got pregnant. After, it just got a whole lot worse. Like stomach pains on steroids :cry:.

This pregnancy, all day sickness started at 5 weeks and got significantly worse at 6 weeks.

My first pregnancy, I did not have any obvious pregnancy signs until later on.

I started at 6 weeks, off and on, just nausea no vomiting. Now it comes much less frequently, still once in awhile, at 10.5 weeks.

Every woman and pregnancy is different, my friend had none for her first, and 24/7 nonstop for her second.

iv been dry heaving an nauseous since week 5 but then this week (week 9) iv had actual sickness as soon as i get out of bed every morning and sometimes throughout the day randomly aswell.

Thanks everyone. So by the looks of it there is still time for MS to creep up on me, but if I don't get it - thats ok too. Wishing you all a great pregnancy xx

Mine started bang on six weeks! You might be a lucky one and escape it :flower:

6 weeks for me and I feel dreadful, haven't even managed to get to work today because my nausea is so bad, was never this bad with my daughter.

Mine started mildly at 6 weeks and is now horrible. I don't get pms either. However, I didn't get any with dd. Didn't realize how lucky I was!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->