When Did Your Morning Sickness Start

utbabymomma

Reaction score
Hi! I am a first time mom-to-be and 4 weeks along. I booked a girls trip with my friends months ago before I got pregnant and now I am a bit worried I won't be able to enjoy it. I have not experience morning sickness yet but I was wondering for those who have at what week did you start feeling sick?

Thanks in advance!

I'm 12 + 5 and I started feeling queasy and having aversions to things from around 4 weeks - but really minor - I hardly noticed as it came and went through the day. I'm hoping I've got away with it!

Not everyone has MS, so you might not get it!

Mine started at about 5.5 weeks and was unbearable by 9 weeks (was skipping work). Luckily, I was prescribed something that has made me feel great!

Mine started just after 6 weeks and still going strong - especially the last couple of days :\
Its different for everyone though, and some extremely lucky ladies get by with hardly anything

5.5 weeks I started having aversions... some days the only thing I can think about eating is saltines. but that being said, everyone's different. you might not even get any.

I'm one of the lucky ones, I don't get Ms at all, this is my 4th pregnancy, you may not get sick

Thanks, ladies!! Fingers crossed I won't get MS but I tend to have extreme reactions to everything so was curious. To all the ladies still suffering through MS, I hope you feel better soon!

Exactly 7 weeks. I woke up yesterday at 7+0 feeling awful but it was only in the morning. Once I was up and had had a glass of milk I was better. With #1 I only felt nauseous during the night.

It seems to be different for most. Mine started around 5 weeks and came out of no where. I have a friend who started at 10 weeks and another who had it all 9 months. Then another who never had it. I hope your still feeling good and don't get hit with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->