When did your period become regular again?

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
My youngest is now 6 months old, and my period is still a little irregular.. Is this normal? :wacko: This month, I've come on a week early, and my cramping is extremely painful! :nope: x

My first was at 6 weeks, second at 12 weeks then was regular after that until this cycle. Now on day 29 with no sign of AF, negative test and I usually have a 26 day cycle. :/

Oh no! :( I hope AF shows soon, it's so stressful. Thanks for replying! :)

Anyone else? X

Mine isn't regular yet, I've had three cycles so far since baby was born and they keep getting shorter and shorter. First was 45 days, then 40 days, then 35 days. Before baby I had a 28 day cycle so I am hoping I'll be back to that in a month or two (or maybe not if I get pregnant again!).

Mine's gone back to being completely regular, although I wasn't expecting it to. I think with J it took a while. Sorry it's stressing you out :hugs: hopefully it'll sort itself out soon x

Mine didn't become regular again. I had a period every month but they weren't a certain number of days apart each time, one month it may have been 28 days and then the next month maybe about 33 days. I became pregnant after that so I don't know when it would have regulated. (I got pregnant when LO was almost 5 months)

With my firstborn they never became regular because I started taking the pill again when he was a few weeks old and the pill I was taking took my periods away completely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->