When did your periods regulate?

ericacaca

TTC#2
Reaction score
Hi there, 3 cycles on and I thought my periods were starting to regulate but this month is a bit late... 2 tests have been BFNs.

How long did it take some of you ladies to start getting regular AFs?

But I was also wondering.... next week would have been Baby's due date. Do you think my hormones are waiting for around that day and making my body pretend that she's still going to be born? I really don't know what to think at the minute. Only that my back is killing me and I feel like I'm due on any minute but NEVER get my AF! ARGH!

Has anyone else had this problem?

Thanks ladies.

Erica xxx

hi hun, i had about 2 normal cycles and then all of a sudden they changed, i went from 28day cycle to 35 day cycle, im in my 5th month of TTC now and im a week late and getting bfns.... i do think stress has alot to do with our bodies so maybe thats why!

i think with your due date coming up maybe deep down your body IS reacting..i hope youll be ok on that day!!!

hope you get your bfp soon hun xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks JoJo - your cycles sound like how mine were/are. We've just started to TTC last month. Hormones are just rubbish arent they!

And thanks for hoping I'll be ok on the 10th. I'm really hoping so too, but I think it's suddenly hit me that the day is coming and how hard its really been.

Hoping for your BFP really soon too.

xxx

hormones are driving me mental lol!!! my due date was so much calmer than i thought hun to be honest, i just took it as it came, i didnt cry too much cause ive been sad for long enough and i want to be happy no, i figure i deserve it!!!!!!

whatever you decide to do on that day we'll all be here for you xxxxxxx

I ahve only had one af since losing Hadlee on May 26, 2011. My af showed on July 6,2011 and I am currently on cd 29 of my second cycle... we shall see what this month brings... I can feel af coming though :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->