When did your periods return after birth?

zilla

Reaction score
LO is now 15 weeks old and still no sign of AF. Im not breast feeding which I know can delay AF ... should I be worried?

I don't think so, everyone's different. Mine made its unwelcome return at just under 5 months pp. But I'm bf so that's probably not very helpful for you.

Hi,
I've just had mine 6 weeks after I had Lo. It was longer with my first Lo, about 10 weeks after he was born.

16 weeks, FF from birth but have PCOS

I have just got mine last week and we're ff exclusively. I went for blood tests but they were fine. I think the rule is 6 months before you need to see a Dr.

Im 9 weeks PP and still not period (I BF for the first 2 weeks and now only FF). I thought for sure it was coming last week, I cramped for a few days and just felt like I was going to start, but nothing... and still nothing. I feel like I should be thankful, but instead im worried :shrug:

Im 9 weeks PP and still not period (I BF for the first 2 weeks and now only FF). I thought for sure it was coming last week, I cramped for a few days and just felt like I was going to start, but nothing... and still nothing. I feel like I should be thankful, but instead im worried :shrug:

Same, I keep thinking she's on her way but nothing yet.
I'm still leaking even though I only BF for like 2 days. So maybe that's what's delaying it!

I leak from time to time still when im in the shower, but thats it. I cant recall when it came back with my oldest, but with my daughter by 6 weeks PP I was having my period. Im sure she'll decide to show up at the worst possible time LOL

I got mine 4 weeks PP, had them every 4 weeks since. I am pumping/bf'ing and have implanon birth control

I'm currently 9 weeks PP and still haven't had mine yet. I BF for the first 2 weeks then switched to FF. I did however attempt to relactate, so I'm not sure whether or not nursing and expressing put a bit of a delay on it. I had cramps a few nights ago, but still nothing.

Zilla mine just stopped after 6 weeks . So now I have to wait and see when it arrives.

16 weeks pp here (but breastfeeding) and still no period!

I'm 8 weeks PP, EBF for 2 weeks and was still pumping 1-2 times a day until 3 weeks ago. I am now bottle feeding with formula and frozen breastmilk. Still waiting for AF to return. i had a few days of spotting about a month ago, but nothing since. Maybe it was a weird AF? I want it back because we want to TTC#2 soon!! Never thought I'd wish to see it :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->