when did your symptoms kick in

bundle4me

Reaction score
Hi all, 4 weeks pregnant, found out last week and only thing I'm feeling is a touch of heartburn, nipples tender and cramps now and then. Can't remember when the sickness and crazy sense of smell begins

Im about the same as u hun all i have is tender breasts not very tender though, tiredness & thats about it lol, i think morning sickness tends to start at 6 weeks not sure tho xx

my morning sickness started at 4 weeks but was on and off.

Thanks ladies, obviously I don't want to feel nausea but on the other hand it's reassurance that I actually am pregnant

6 weeks to 11 weeks, nausea was killer. Motion was what really set it off and cracker and 7UP made it allll better.

Hi! I found out on Sat, I'm 4 weeks, 6 days. I have sore and enlarged boobs, metallic taste, and a bit of cramping, all of which started a bit earlier than the day I found out. No morning sickness yet and not a lot of bloating. My last pregnancy (2 yrs ago) ended in miscarriage, so I'm worried about everything. Trying to take deep breaths!

I'm exactly the same and even passing 12 weeks isn't going to settle me with my m/c being at 18 weeks

Bundle, I'm so happy to see you here! :happydance:

My symptoms were non existent, a bit of breast tenderness end of week 5, 6 and 7 - that all disappeared at week 8... actually last week I was so worried I rang the doctor and ordered an early scan. Turns out this week has found me very tired and developing late afternoon and evening nausea... My breast pain never really made a comeback.

I'm also incredibly nervous about m/c, haven't had one myself but I've witnessed many around me so am unable to relax fully... However we must keep our thoughts positive. When are you due?

Hey cal, how u getting on? I'm due august 13th I'm soo nervous lately cos I've been getting cramps etc I'm very tempted to book and early scan it's all so scary

Hey cal, how u getting on? I'm due august 13th I'm soo nervous lately cos I've been getting cramps etc I'm very tempted to book and early scan it's all so scary

I would totally recommend an early scan but you do have to wait until after 6 weeks to get a result you can work with.

Cramps are very normal. I still get them. I got them down my back passage too (sorry if TMI). Apparently that's all normal...

I had some slight breast tenderness and sleep issues right off the bat. Tender nipples started week 5, and aversions and MS started end of week 5 (at about 5+5). Still have it all now plus crazy fatigue.

Sickness kicked in at 6 weeks bang on . And still here . I was so tempted to book early scan too but ended up with hyperemesis so got two early ones anyway when I was admitted to hospital . The only good thing about it ha . Would have Def booked one if not though was planning about 7 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->