When did your symptoms start?

kittykatasa

Reaction score
Hello all. Im back again just found out on monday im pregnant im a few days over 4 weeks but feel totoally normal for now. Cant remember why any symptoms start? What week did yours start as feel non pregnant at the moment just normal! Hope not a bag sign

I was like you, then as soon as I hit 6 weeks the 24/7 sickness started. I now wish I’d not complained about the lack of symptoms :(

I was about 6 weeks when he all day nausea started and then I was throwing up most days and couldn’t keep anything down whatsoever. It was an utterly miserable few weeks for me. I’m 10 weeks now and it has started to settle down a bit now and I haven’t been physically sick for about 5 days now... it’s just feeling sick (but not as bad as it was and not ALL day) and extreme fatigue and generally just feeling really poopy... 😞

I found out I was pregnant at about 4 weeks so a very similar time to you, I’m a couple of days over 6 weeks and I’m still not suffering like I did with my 2nd pregnancy, and my 1st pregnancy was very similar to this one (so far). I do get nausea but it comes in waves at no specific time of day although even evenings do tend to feel worse. The only thing I‘ve really struggled with this pregnancy is the exhaustion. It’s unbearable

Last edited:
Around 5 weeks for me, which is about the same time I found out. The moment I saw the positive pregnancy test my body instantly made me feel super hungry all the time. I went from not being hungry at all to eating everything in sight for no apparent reason....... aside from my boobs hurting all the time, that was the only symptom I've had this entire pregnancy. I am really happy now that I can feel the baby moving around because I kept taking pregnancy tests just to make sure.

I noticed small changes almost right away, with both my previous two pregnancies and now this one. During the tww and on! But the worst is when the nausea and lack of energy kicked in. I think with my son it started around 6 weeks, and with my daughter around 7 weeks. I'm in my 6th week now and I'm starting to feel yucky.

Around 6 weeks for both of mine. I did have a strange bout of nausea in my second pregnancy...a few days before AF was due...it gave me an inkling... but that was about it, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->