• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

when do i test?

FsMummy

single mum to 4 cuties
Reaction score
sounds like a silly question.... anyway i am due af around the 18th but i ovd late. i was going to test on the 19th but i will only be 10dpo, shall i still test (dont want to waste one by testing too early) or shall i test around the 23rd?

14 days after ovulation - will give you a solid answer.... hats off to you if you make it that far tho :)

id say leave it till as late as poss even to day of due af hun just so its not twice as disapointing xx

I agree, wait, my AF is 4days late and I'm still not testing until 10 days late or maybe some morning sickness will kick in. Then I will test... it's just that I dont want to be disappointed!!! Good luck, girlie!!

:dust:

thank you. i think i will wait till at least the 23rd then as that'll be cd35! its so annoying that im cd27 today but cant test as it prob will be too early :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->