when do u start

YummyMummy

Reaction score
:hi:

well im pregnant, not thinkin about buyin stuff but when do you start buying stuff? whens it 2 early n when do u start im all confused help please x

I dont think we bought stuff til later on in the 2nd tri.. We had a baby shower @ 20wks as we live out of town and were visiting our family at that time so after 20+wks is when we started buying :)

after 20 weeks i think. just slowely getting bits and bobs

xx

I started just before 3 months but got more of the bigger stuff later on.

We've been buysing stuff since BEFORE we got the BFP. We were TTC for 2 years and whenever it started to seem hopeless we'd go to the baby store and get a onesie or something to try to stay positive. We're getting our crib and changing table this Saturday adn we got our crib sheet set today. We like to be prepared WAY ahead of time.

Now that I have a lil money I'm going to buy a few baby things.

I already have some clothes which i have bought and what people have bought me, not bought anything big yet, going to go in the January sales tho, booked the day off after my scan on 4th Janaury to hit the shops, will be 3 month then.

I started at about 3 months :D

There is no set time, but most women prefer to wait until the 3-4 month mark before they begin making purchases. Whatever you feel most comfortable with and whatever suits your budget hun. I think I received/bought most items around my 28 week mark.

I've got just a few little items of clothing so far. Nothing much. I know I'm getting a few bits for Christmas but I will probably wait another month or two before really going for it.

well i have brought oh a present from baby for christmas its a baby on board teddy for his car. also family and friends have brought us xmas presents for baby. we are going to go shopping in the sales going to get essentials like nappys and things like that xxx

We started around 20 weeks but didn't get the pram, cot, change table or moses basket until 30 weeks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->