When do you get a result if it was infact an implantation bleed? help!!

angel_tricks

Reaction score
Hello all - I am new here and hoping that you can help as I am baffled.
I had a miscarriage in January. However, just before I got my BFP I had implantation bleeding. It was pretty unmistakable. A light brown spotting, intermittantly over two days.

Well over the last two days I have had the same thing. I have never had this before apart from when I feel pregnant in January. Very similar - one day of intermittant brown spotting - very light, just a little when wiping (TMI) and then it stopped completely to be followed by some clear discharge with a streak of pinky blood through it. this then completely cleared up.

However, today (three days after the very first bit of spotting) the pregnancy test has come up negative.

I would have thought if this is implantation bleeding (which stopped as of last night) then today I would have got a positive?

Does anyone have any thoughts or knowledge on this?

Perhaps it was infact just a bizarre random spotting....

your thoughts are much appreciated.

x x

Laura

It takes a few days for the hcg to build up in your system. How many dpo are you? I would wait another few days and then test again. Good luck, hun!

thats the problem - I dont know when I ovulated. My cycle is irregular. My last period started on the 3rd May.

??? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"