When do you start buying stuff?

I’m 26 weeks now and I have all the clothes i need for bub up to 12 months May have gone crazy on bundles on eBay but hey, it’s so much cheaper

I’m 26 weeks now and I have all the clothes i need for bub up to 12 months May have gone crazy on bundles on eBay but hey, it’s so much cheaper

Ooooo bundles on EBay is smart! I got rid of ALL of our baby stuff after my last baby (our 4th) so I’m looking to clothe this one on the cheap!!!

Oh my God this is the one I was fancying out of the cheaper option hahaha! Are we gonna keep buying or fancying the same things the entire pregnancy:) I'm also torn between a venicci and the really funky colourful cosatto prams:)

View attachment 1059364

Hahaha what is they say. Great minds think alike lol:p

Bundles on Ebay. Now that's a great idea. :)

I would look an bundles on Ebay, but I work in H&M, I get first pick of sale items AND employee discount MWAHAHAHA :)

I have a few maternity clothes from H&M love them.

I’m only 8 weeks but have started buying small bits. I like to shop around for good deals and prefer to spread the cost over the whole pregnancy rather than go on a big spree at the end. My sister just recently had a baby so a lot of the bigger stuff like Moses basket, bumbo seat, baby bath etc. I’m going to keep if hers (I bought it all anyway! lol) so just need a cot bed and my travel system. I also have most of the clothes for either a boy or girl from my sister to cover the first year. The only thing I’m really splashing out on is cloth nappies. I’m trying to buy a few a month so that it’s not such a big outlay at once! I have 6 so far! lol

I’m gonna get one of the really colourful Cossatto travel systems, so will be keeping an eye out for a good sale. If the system I want is available next week at a great price then I’d have to splash out I think. If something goes wrong with the pregnancy then I can always return it.
I love baby shopping!!

I’m only 8 weeks but have started buying small bits. I like to shop around for good deals and prefer to spread the cost over the whole pregnancy rather than go on a big spree at the end. My sister just recently had a baby so a lot of the bigger stuff like Moses basket, bumbo seat, baby bath etc. I’m going to keep if hers (I bought it all anyway! lol) so just need a cot bed and my travel system. I also have most of the clothes for either a boy or girl from my sister to cover the first year. The only thing I’m really splashing out on is cloth nappies. I’m trying to buy a few a month so that it’s not such a big outlay at once! I have 6 so far! lol

I’m gonna get one of the really colourful Cossatto travel systems, so will be keeping an eye out for a good sale. If the system I want is available next week at a great price then I’d have to splash out I think. If something goes wrong with the pregnancy then I can always return it.
I love baby shopping!!

Let me know of any deals on the funky cosattos! I really want one my cousin had one and they look absolutely amazing, also my friend had the pink stroller with the bows, absolutely adorable and not breaking the bank, When I had my daughter 7 years ago I splashed out of a silvercross surf when the original first came out, cost me well over £1500 with all the toys and gadgets for it!!! I did reuse it for my son and ended up selling it for a decent price as completely used!! I want something cheaper this time hahaha

I already know what pram I'm buying but wont be buying it until I'm about 30+ weeks.
It's the mothercare journey one 4 wheels. Looks like a bugaboo but so much cheaper\\:D/
I'll find a pic its really nice and it's only £300 so not to pricey
thats the pram i have! my in laws brought me it, its being stored at there house untill september x

thats the pram i have! my in laws brought me it, its being stored at there house untill september x

That's so cool hon. I like to that they come in different colours. I did like the royal blue one but they dont sell them no more. The navy blue one is really nice tho and there are other colours. There light weight as well and not costly which is what I love.

My hubby brought a little crib today and it rocks he is keeping it at his friends house until I'm 35 weeks. It's so lovely I've never had one b4. It's the size of a moses basket so wont be needing a moses basket now. Love that it swings from side to side. Just got to buy some blankets for it but will buy those later on when I'm well into the 3rd trimester.
2nd trimester not being so kind rite now. The pregnancy hormones have really made my eczma flair up and at night it's so darn itchy and then u have to pee all night long so not getting alot of sleep. I'm a moody bint lol

I also want to buy baby stuff and maternity clothes but I think it’s too early yet I don’t want to get to excited yet

My hubby brought a little crib today and it rocks he is keeping it at his friends house until I'm 35 weeks. It's so lovely I've never had one b4. It's the size of a moses basket so wont be needing a moses basket now. Love that it swings from side to side. Just got to buy some blankets for it but will buy those later on when I'm well into the 3rd trimester.
2nd trimester not being so kind rite now. The pregnancy hormones have really made my eczma flair up and at night it's so darn itchy and then u have to pee all night long so not getting alot of sleep. I'm a moody bint lol
Aw that's so sweet. I've made a list of everything I want and a swinging crib is on it. I went to mothercare and looked at pram so I know the one I want. It's on sale just now so I want it... But it's too early I think. I hope you feel better soon hun. I'm a moody bint at the best of times so God knows how 2nd tri will affect me haha

I also want to buy baby stuff and maternity clothes but I think it’s too early yet I don’t want to get to excited yet
I'm don't need maternity clothes quite yet, I'm 11 weeks but don't feel like I'm showing at all. My mum says otherwise!
I know, when you've had a loss it's so hard to get excited because you're so nervous. I know how you feel

I have started to pick up some stuff.. I have had 2 miscarriages within 6 but I am so confident in this pregnancy I started pick up clothes (white or numeral colours) when on a deal..

I have 2 boxes of water wipes they where on special couldn't pass.. and a pack of num 1 pamper nappies 72 nappies on sale for 4 euro so couldn't pass it.. they way I'm looking at it if something is to go wrong (touch wood) o can donate nearly everything I have to a charity..

I'm 7 weeks and purchasing big items now :blush: to save money in the long run really :) I've just bought a bugaboo cam 3 second hand but in brand new condition :) xx

Aw that's so sweet. I've made a list of everything I want and a swinging crib is on it. I went to mothercare and looked at pram so I know the one I want. It's on sale just now so I want it... But it's too early I think. I hope you feel better soon hun. I'm a moody bint at the best of times so God knows how 2nd tri will affect me haha

Thanks hon. Not been to much of a grump today it's been such a busy day all day long. I'm just sitting down now and it's just gone 7:30pm I am exhausted. Had another rough night because of my stupid itchy skin. Really can not wait for it to go away. Feels like I'm constantly moisturizing.
Had bad nausea again this morning I was so close to throwing up but used everything in my power not to. Kept gagging and wretching and my mouth filled with water. Was fine after I had something to eat and I've pretty much been eating and snacking all day Haha. Can really day my appetite has finally returned.
Also been super thirsty but it's been really hot here in England the last 4 days.
Totally pooped tonight so going to have an early night.
<3

Resurrecting the thread because the travel system I want just dropped £250 and... I don’t know what to do! lol there’s only one available, as it’s being sold by a private shop on amazon. Originally £675 and now £425.... but I’m only 12wks??? And I’m high risk for pre term labour so I don’t feel out of the danger zone (and probably won’t until 28wks).

What would you do?

Resurrecting the thread because the travel system I want just dropped £250 and... I don’t know what to do! lol there’s only one available, as it’s being sold by a private shop on amazon. Originally £675 and now £425.... but I’m only 12wks??? And I’m high risk for pre term labour so I don’t feel out of the danger zone (and probably won’t until 28wks).

What would you do?

Personally if it was me I'd just buy it! I went into preterm labour with my son at 30 weeks and I was glad i had bought everything early just incase! He lasted until 40 weeks until he was evicted for other reasons! But I say just buy it specially if the deal was on!

My prams just been delivered and in only 15 weeks Haha! I'm definitely sticking to being organised again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->