When Do You Start Feeling It?

ButternutBabe

Reaction score
I only just got my BFP yesterday and I'm only 4 weeks in. I'm wondering how long it'll take before I actually feel pregnant? I don't feel any different, not fatigued, not hungry, no changes in mood etc.

How many weeks in were you before you started feeling pregnant?

I was pregnant a year and a half ago and I can't even tell you! LOL. I'm only 4-5 weeks now myself. No symptoms other than fatigue. But not CRAZY fatigue. Just always tired. Also, every person is different. But symptoms usually pop up by 6 weeks or so. :)

As horrible as I imagine morning sickness is, it would be really nice to actually feel like there's something going on in there haha

Oh I'm sure it'll come. :) Then you'll be kicking yourself for wanting it. LoL. You'll feel *something* soon I'm sure.

Mine is just starting to kick in now at almost 6 weeks. I'm so tired I can barely make it through the day and the nausea is getting worse! Still no sore boobs though which is surprising because I remember them hurting so bad the last 2 times!

About 6 weeks is the average. But I'm 13 weeks now and all symptoms have stopped so I'm back to feeling like I'm not pregnant!

By 6 weeks I was starting to feel sick. Now at nearly 8 weeks I always wake up in the middle of the night feeling really nauseous and struggling to go back to sleep :(. And throwing up every morning. Yuck.

My previous MC was at six weeks and I didn't feel pregnant then either, but I guess that was because the baby wasn't healthy.

I'm sorry you're feeling so terrible sweetkat! Sleep is so important to me, if I don't get 9 hours each night I'm a total grump the next day.

It has started to really hit me this week. Last week I just felt super bloated and depressed. This week I feel those things, plus out of breath, nauseous, dizzy, and just generally unhappy and disgusting. I can't imagine hiding this from my coworkers for another month, but I'm gonna try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->