When do you start planning for Christmas?

I've brought a few little bits for Isabelle already. But as soon as I've got daisys birthday over with this month (as much as I'm wishing time would slow down :( ) I'll be all starting properly.

Gonna get family done first then focus on the girls xx

Very excited last night noticed matalan have the online christmas shop open!!

We've already got ds1 present the Lego high speed train thing. Also not going to get as much this year and they get things throughout the year when their tastes change (eg recently bought them a trampoline), so they don't need loads of stuff just 'because'. Now we have three children the amount of all their belongings is crazy anyway!

I've started. I do rough lists around June/July which includes birthday ideas. Once the birthdays are done (September) then I start buying.
This year I'm trying not to go crazy and start too early so am putting away £30-50 a week for a big shop October/November time. Annoying thing is I keep seeing great offers tempting me to buy it now.
I love the change of seasons so now it's starting to change I am right in the mood for Halloween/fireworks/Christmas.

I'll start after November payday, we are buying a house early next year so doing very cheap and low key. xx

I can get excited for this Christmas again :) we've decided to pull out of the house we were buying in Feb (not because of Christmas ha!) so we have the funds to enjoy now but most importantly fingers crossed my husband is due home on the 17th of Dec now and not January :)

I have finished my youngest and started my eldest :) So excited.

Just ordered some (Christmas coloured) wool for some more Christmas presents (dragonscale wrist warmers...hubby even encouraged me to make more to sell! I must be good if he is encouraging me! :thumbup:)

Have you seen the Christmas Kinder Eggs?!?! I have got 2 for hubby and lil menace

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->