When do you start testing?

Smir86

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I'm new here and to NTNP. My last AF was 7/25 and I'm really hoping we caught an egg this month (DTD 7/11 and 7/13). I've only had one period since coming off BCP in May so I'm not sure where my cycle is.
Anyway, just curious when you all start testing? I know what the recommended time is, But I'm curious if you go ahead and test early?
I have 3 tests tucked away in closet and I'd love to not need any more ;)

With my first pregnancy I didn't test till after my missed period. (Ended in miscarriage) with my 2nd I tested 10 days after me & DH DTD & got a positive! With my 3rd pregnancy I didn't test, I just knew. Lol! & I just got a possible BFP today at 11dpo! My last AF was also 7/25! I'm on a 27 day cycle. :) good luck!!!!! Hope you get your BFP! :)

Thanks!
With my first pregnancy I didn't get a BFP until I was a week late, but with my second things got weird and I have no idea when I got a BFP.

With my first pregnancy i tested when i was 11 days late with faint positives.. I needed more reliable proof so i took a digital the next morning at 12 days late and got my BFP. (ended in a miscarriage)

I'm waiting till I'm 7-12 days late before i try testing again. (took one yesterday and it was negative) I know a lot of women can get positives pretty early, but Iv read A LOT of experiences from ladies that took a week or longer to get their positive test. It's really not that uncommon for it to take 1-3 weeks after a missed period before getting a BFP, so I'm just going to be patient and wait.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->