When do you test?

candyem

Reaction score
As above :)

Do you test early/day af is due/when af is late?

Thanks ladies :)

I test before, then day of then when af is late. Ha ha, I'm impatient and get excited so I pretty much waste money on tests. With my first baby I got my bfp 10 after af was due. So, it's probably best to wait.

I start testing on day 8 dpo with the expectation to get a neg ( I just cant help myself testing) but with my first, I got my positive on 9 dpo.

In three PGs, I have never gotten a bfp earlier than 2 days after AF was due:(

I wish I could say that that stops me from testing early but I often relent and test one or two days before AF is due. I am so impressed with all the women who can get their bfp at 9 or 10 dpo! With my last PG I tested on the day AF was due and even then I got a bfn! I had to wait another 2 days for my bfp.

I test early, even when I know there's no chance, just because the stupid voice in my head tells me- but what if?
I usually start testing at about 9 DPO. Last pregnancy I got a BFP at 9 or 10 DPO. FF and count down to pregnancy had a different look on things.

Last time I tested the day after I missed af.

Af is due in two days so I think I'm going to hang on!

i start from 10dpo even tho i expect a bfn i cant help myself :haha:

I plan to test on the day af is due, hopefully not earlier lol

Whenever there are tests in the house,:wacko: so I am refusing to buy them now until AF is late

In theory, I wait until AF is late, but I usually end up having a moment of crazy and testing early (with a dollar store cheapie). Once I'm out of my stash of hpts, I think I'll start waiting until AF is late to even buy them.

This was my first time ever trying, and I tested on the day of my expected period. However, I think next time I might wait an extra day because this time I wasted a pregnancy test since I started my AF *while* I took the test. Oy.

This was my first time ever trying, and I tested on the day of my expected period. However, I think next time I might wait an extra day because this time I wasted a pregnancy test since I started my AF *while* I took the test. Oy.

I should probably test the day after af is due as well... last cycle I poas when af was due and it started I swear immediately after poas. Ugh.:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->