When do you wrap your Christmas presents?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
Do you wrap them all at once at a certain time? Or do you wrap them as you go along ?

I think I'm going to wait until I have bought them all and wrap them all at once in December.

I wait until I have bought them all, but usually there are so many I can't wrap them all at once unless I want to sit there for over 24 hours wrapping (which I really do not! :haha:) So I do my wrapping in December by the tree once the kids are in bed with a Christmas movie and a hot chocolate over several free nights. I do ask my OH to help but he is completely useless and ends up just getting in my way rather than helping :rofl:

When I'm as close to done as possible so that I can get full stash pics for the thread :haha:
I do mine a bit at a time on an evening with a tipple once Rio's in bed. I love wrapping!

I've wrapped the kids stuff up and I'll wrap all the adults stuff in one go in December :) xx

I wrap the kids presents in one go, has to be in December when the tree is up though. My mum and dad will have them one Saturday so I can do it all.
Other presents, I'll do bits at a time, Alex has started wanting to help wrap presents now so may take a while!

I'm nearly done and usually wrap as I go but I've nowhere to bloody hide stuff xx

December. Once the trees up and I'm mostly finished buying. Plus, OH is usualy off work for the whole of December, so he can help me bring them down and tidy up and pack away if dd wakes up. Usualy takes about a week.

I would like to wrap on Christmas eve but I won't have time so I tend to do it in the evenings in the week leading up to Christmas.

Last year i done mine in November but looked tattered by xmas so this year maybe just before they get off school

I usually spread it out over a few days.. this year I may send her to my parents house and try to do hers in one go.

Usually I do it over the month of December as I usually go over the top with buying, so it would take forever to wrap. This year I am not going crazy so I am hoping to do it all Christmas Eve 😊

December once the tree is up. Nothing like twinkly lights and a Christmas tune to wrap to.

December with tree up. Usually wrap in the evening when girls are in bed althoughmay had to do it when DD2 is at nursery to get it all done in secret.

Same as above. Always in December when the tree is up, once the girls are in bed. I do it over a few nights, far too much to do in one go! It is one of my favourite parts of Christmas, sitting with a Christmas film on, wrapping their presents!

After I've bought it all over a few nights in front of the tree with a mug of mulled wine and Xmas music in the week before Christmas.

This will be my first year wrapping Santa and I've not given it much thought. I suppose I'll do it all one morning in December while she's in preschool. Gifts for other family are wrapped and put under the tree as I buy them.

I wrap all of the big ones I get as soon as I buy them because we don't really have any good hiding spots in the house, definitely not ones safe from my DH. So I already have 6 or 7 presents wrapped.

The other ones I wrap after the tree is up/as I get them.

Once I've got most of them I wrap in December when the tree is up in stages. It hurts my back after an hour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->