When do you wrap?

Bevziibubble

Reaction score
Do you wrap yours all at once at the end or do you wrap as you buy?

I tend to wrap in bulk and then after I've done the main bulk I will wrap one by one as I buy them to stay on top of it :xmas10:

I do mine altogether usually as I worry the wrapping will end up ripped if I wrap and then store them away.
This year though we have moved and I have an attic room the kids can't go in so I'm thinking I will wrap more as I go and store up there where they're not squished in cupboards or under the bed xx

I tend to sit and wrap everything all at once it ends up being a mammoth task :haha:

I wait til December and wrap with Xmas music on or a film
I tend to wrap once im finished then I know what’s what

Ive been wrapping presents since June lol, last night I wrapped up a lot of my 4 year olds paw patrol things just waiting for his tower too come now too get it wrapped so he don’t find it lol

I've wrapped on Christmas Eve for the past 2 years but I definitely don't want to do that this year. It's too risky. so it's going to be once I feel I've completed my shopping and do each person on separate nights when I have time. I'm going to be working later nights so it may well just be on days off in December. OH asked me if he has to help again this year - he 'helped' with force last with finger painting the paper :haha: so I'll do it by myself.

Santa gifts aren't wrapped so I tend to wait till Christmas eve when I sit in the middle of a mound of gifts separating them into santa and me gifts then I sit down with a big glass of our homemade irish cream and get stuck in. The last 2 years have been different as my nieces are now old enough to enjoy helping (although its amusing how quickly they get over it). Not sure how this year will go as my eldest niece might not be able to come in to the house!! We'll work it out.

I like to wrap once tree is up, Christmas music, fire on and G&T or hot chocolate in hand.
The girls I do when I have a day off and they're at school, which isn't very often x

I wrap pretty last minute so I can remember what I have and take stash pics.

I do about an hours worth at a time when I get the chance in December.

Usually bits at a time sitting by the fire of a night !

This year I will be doing it of a day watching Xmas movies by the fire because both DDs will be in school !! Cannot wait !

I need to buy wrapping paper not seen anything I like yet !

I like to make my wrapping day or evening a feature of the christmas season with a christmassy drink and snacks, and either christmas music or a christmas film.

I literally can't wrap any Christmas presents until December once the tree is up, it feels wrong other wise. I tend to wrap the kids presents in one go while they're in school. They like helping me wrap presents for family so I tend to do them in the evening.

I have decided I will do mine (half way through December) while watching a movie that OH hates, such as Love Actually or The Holiday, locked away in my study while the boys are either at school or asleep. I am quite looking forward to it now :D

I start wrapping on 1st December and have it all done by the time Thomas' breaks up. Who knows this year though.

I've done it early before, but then forgot what I wrapped #-oso I'll leave it till at least Dec this year

Sometime in December, and all at once. I don't have that much to wrap since I only buy for my daughter and my parents so it's not a huge task for me. I do enjoy shopping for special wrapping paper for Santa gifts!

My sister put all my presents for the kids in the attic today and got my wrapping paper bag down. I think I have a problem... I have 9 new rolls of wrapping paper and 6 opened rolls from last year with loads of paper still on them! I can't wait to wrap now, roll on December!

A week or two before Christmas with an obligatory tipple once the kids are in bed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->