When do your cramps usually start before AF?

momof2girls

Mother of 2 Ages 3, 1 1/2
Reaction score
I have NEVER had cramps before AF and I was wondering when your's usually start if you have they? I am 10 dpo and have been having on/off cramping since 6 dpo. It is worse today. Not painful but odd. I don't feel contraction during birth (weird I know...it stumps the docs too) so I wouldn't expect these to be painful but they feel odd. I don't remember any signs at all before missing AF with prior 2 pgs. Any info would be helpful!

hi hun i usually get cramps night b4 or morning that AF arrives ,, im now 12dpo and i been having cramps since 7dpo,, not exactly painful as such but like you say very odd feeling and uncomfortable but exactly like AF cramps ,, dont know if its a good sign or maybe just that we pay more attention to our bodies when ttc
good luck xx

Hey there. I've noticed the same thing. I had lower back pain on the right side that was kind of like a dull pain that only lasted for maybe a minute, that was at 5 DPO and then at 6 DPO I have had sharp cramp like in my lower abdomen, sometimes it would just stay on the right side, sometimes the left and then sometimes it would go across my whole lower abdomen, they come and go out of the blue. At 8 DPO I was cramping like that all day, showing up out of no where and then subsiding and I still have them today at 11 DPO. Like you said, I have never noticed them before.

I normally get AF cramps the day of or after. I am 7dpo and have intermittent cramping and alot of lower back pain. Not due for a week. Good luck to you.

I typically get slight cramping a week before AF. I have no clue right now where I am in my cycle (they are a little screwed up at the moment) but I am pretty sure it is earily and not they are staying off to my left side.

I usually get them a day after af, this time its been on and off intermittenly and the leg tingles and cramps weird? I hope that its a good sign for you hun... Would'nt that be just fabulous if we ALL got our BFP's this month...hehehe

Good Luck and lots of Baby dust to ya :)

Mine start within the hour....

I have been cramping on and off for the past week, then I finally had ovulation pains yesterday and a pos okp which ruled out pregnanct for me... but prompted me to other things! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->