When do your decorations go up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1st of December normally, probably earlier this year! Lol

1st December or maybe the night before so it's all there when I wake up.
Can't wait!

Day after Thanksgiving for me!!!! :headspin:

(I want to do it now though! I mean, we already have snow!)

I absolutely LOVE Christmas! I was just talking to my hubby yesterday about putting my Christmas lights up on the house on November 1st. In Canada, we have our Thanksgiving in October, so after Halloween there's no other holiday left in the year but Christmas.

People think I'm crazy, but I'll be playing Christmas carols on November 1st. It's a tradition for me! :)

I do this too! I break out the Christmas music on Nov. 1st hah

We don't decorate until whatever weekend falls after Dec 15th.

I love christmas and decorating, they usually go up the end of Nov/beginning of dec.. But if we get a real tree this year, im not sure.

Depending on when it falls, the 1st weekend in December, it usually works out to be about 28th November!!!

Mine always go up the weekend of my birthday, mines 11th dec so it will more than likely go up on or around 13th :)

1st day of December i hope :yipee: though might leave it bit later... ha ha who am i kidding!!

We have a fake tree this year so 1st Dec .... when we have real tree's they go up later .. mid December ish.
We don't tend to do much decorating other than the tree .... although I may branch out to a door wreath this year :rofl: Ohhh and cards up the stair case.

First week in December for us!:happydance:

Although, as this year I'll have to rely on Stu to put the lights up outside, I may be lucky to get them up by the 24th!!! :rofl:

1st December, if Rich had his way it would be up by October 31st

We usually stick to tradition which is 12 days before xmas and they come down 12 days after christmas but last year i put mine up early but was still in december mth

I luv christmas cant wait :happydance:

Ours will probably go up after Ryan's birthday (11th December), and come down before mine (3rd January). x

ours will go up around the 10th dec xxxx i cant wait xxxxxx

i would totally do it nov 1st, but it's OH and i's first christmas together, we get a new apartment for december, so we'll be doing it as soon as things are unpacked!... or... he'll be stuck unpacking, and i'll start decorating... LOL

this is my first year away from home i live in a dorm so its all cement so i cant get out decorations like i could at home :( but OH promised to get me a lil tree i can decorate and put on my desk :D Ill probably do it in the middle of Decemember

At home I used to put up everything but the tree in the first week of decemember or me and my family used too. And the tree about a week before christmas to prevent it dieong because we dont have a fake tree or dont get a fake tree..

But my friend usually puts up all there decorations the first saturday in decemember :D

1st December usually but thats a day before D Date so... depends on when Miss Izzy decides to make an appearance I guess (I'd put them up now if I could - lol) x x

Mine go up on Thanksgiving Day (US) late November - it is our tradition. Then they come down on New Year's. I can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"