When do your decorations go up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

charliemeg

Waiting
Reaction score
I am really finding it hard to keep them boxed up, I want them up now :happydance:
I will prob put them up on the 1st of Dec

We will be getting a tree hopefully the 1st weekend in December so long as hubby isnt working....I cant wait!:happydance:

Emma.xx

The tree with the decorations goes up on Christmas eve.

Other decorations arund the house about a week or two before! :)

I asked my mum last night when they're putting them up.She said probably the 10th.

I can't wait...:p

we put ours up 12 days before christmas. and take them down twelve days after christmas. xoxo

We normaly put ours up about 2 weeks before Christmas, and take them down about 2 weeks after, I want them up sooner this year though:) Christmas seems to come and go so fast!
Xx

we always have ours up on the 13th! As my bday is the 12th mum didnt want it to be taken over by xmas! So she waited until after my bday to start xmas. She was always desperate to get them up in november, she gets so excited! But even though i dont live at home anymore i will still stick to the 13th :D

:headspin: Day after Thanksgiving for me :wohoo:

I don't decorate for christmas. I go home for about 10 days to visit my mom and by the end of that I'm done with christmas.. Our family doesn't give presents either, we just all donate to our preferred charities.

they go up 1st but about 10th this yr and come down 2nd or some times the 1st

tradition is 12 days before and take them down 12 days after, mine are going up on the first x

I can't wait! Although my husband just shakes his head when all of our christmas stuff comes out. Classifying a lot of it as "junk". But I tell him "Listen! I spent a lot of time painting those when I was four!:rofl:" Time for some new decorations I think!

I absolutely LOVE Christmas! I was just talking to my hubby yesterday about putting my Christmas lights up on the house on November 1st. In Canada, we have our Thanksgiving in October, so after Halloween there's no other holiday left in the year but Christmas.

People think I'm crazy, but I'll be playing Christmas carols on November 1st. It's a tradition for me! :)

i love Christmas sooooo much. we always put ours up in november. last year we had a real tree and it was nearly dead by Christmas Day :rofl::rofl: id put them up now if i could :rofl:

our tradition is they always go up straight after my birthday (nov 23rd) :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"