when dod you hear hb 1st time?

SVT1991

Reaction score
With my 1st pg I heard it at 16 weeks, this time im not seeing any midwifes till 28 weeks as a second baby I cant help but feel a little disappointed, anyone else?

Heard it at 7 weeks at the doctors. Bought a doppler for at home and found it at about 9 weeks. And heard it again today at my NT scan :)

Found baby on my doppler 11 weeks...

Glad iv rented one .. as midwife didnt check at 16 week app yesterday!×

That would drive me crazy! I heard mine at 9 weeks and they will let me hear it at every single appointment I go to. Both prenatals and scans.

Im almost 20 weeks and DH still hasn't heard it. My sono didn't measure bpm in my 18 week scan! Was so annoyed as that's the only appt hes been able to come to. I heard it at my 19 week mw appt.

I havr a fetal doppler (sonoline B) and I found his heartbeat at 8w1d. I heard it at the doc at 12w4d for the first time. They've used it at every appt since, even when I went in for a copolscopy after an abnormal pap

Heard it first at my 10 week appointment and then again at my 16 week appointment :)

My first pregnancy, I heard it my first appt. I was about 12 weeks ( I didn't know I was pregnant until then) and the HB was 170s. This is my second, I'm 24 weeks Thursday and still have yet to hear it . their sonogram thing tells them the heart rate . its been usually in the 140s.

Found on doppler around 10 weeks, MW found it at the 16 weeks appointment :)

I heard it for the first time around 14 weeks at the doctor. They didn't even try to get it on Doppler before then.

16 weeks and its second baby. Are you in the UK?

Yh im in the uk, only had a booking appointment so far and felt rushed, got my 16 week check friday with a modwife but they said I wont hear until appointment at the hospital which is at 28 weeks, definatly going to ask again at 16 weeks though x

First and only pregnancy, I heard my daughter's heartbeat at 6w and 5days at the first ultrasound.

Not at all yet, I'm 21 weeks. Not that bothered, had 2 scans and baby is fine.

Just wanted to let uno I saw my midwkfe 16 weeks and she said as im slim shell listen in, whats on my paperwork is all wrong and she started crossing things out! Was amazing to hear oir littlen bubba hb for the first time such a great relief! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->