When does hcg show in urine?

Smirn

Reaction score
Does anyone now the earliest day I could test? I had a FET on Monday just gone and the waiting is killing me. If I did a test today would it show ? X

Hi
I think the earliest really would be about 9/10 dpo. What say transfer did you have. Make sure you're using a really sensitive test (10mui) and remember the earlier you test the more likely you are to get s false negative. Also did you have an hcg trigger cos this could still show at this stage?
Good luck.

No trigger"....... 5 dat transfer so if I did a test today would it show ?

I don't think so. I just had fresh 5 day transfer today and my doc said not to test for 14 days after transfer......which = forever in my mind! I have heard of some people doing blood test at 9 or 10 days after transfer though...

Both of my medicated FETs I had a faint line at 3dpt. Its not usual to get BFP with FETs until 4-6 dpt. Tomorrow you may see a line but more likely at 5dpt. Good luck!

Agree with others. I got really faint pos at 5d post 5dt. Everyone is different, hcg doesn't show at a set time. I'm an early tester and if you can cope with the possibility of a false neg then do it.
Good luck.

I got mine 5dp5dt with a fet so ou could test today or tomoro, u never know, good luck!

I tested my trigger out by 7dpo and I had my bfp by 9dpo on a wondfo. It was a very faint line but then at 10dpo with frer, I had a VERY solid visible line. I honestly think frer would have been bfp the eve of 8dpo if I would've used it but I wanted to use my first frer on my grams bday for good luck. Every person is dif but you could get a bfp on frer/another sensitive brand by 9dpo, although 10dpo is most common. Good luck!!

I don't think so. I just had fresh 5 day transfer today and my doc said not to test for 14 days after transfer......which = forever in my mind! I have heard of some people doing blood test at 9 or 10 days after transfer though...

If you had the trigger shot, thats one reason they make you wait until day 14. They just want to be sure that women aren't getting false positives from the trigger. If you test the trigger out tho, its def possible to get a bfp before then. My clinic tells us to wait until 12 days past but they also do the blood test then, too. My beta at day 12 was 80 so it was prob around 30-40 at 10dpo. It was high enough for a digi. Just wanted to let u know incase u want to test early, lol. :haha: Bad influence, I know! I'm a POAS-aholic and I go nuts waiting to hear how everyone's test days go! I hope u see a BIG FAT POSITIVE! :) FX!

Not had trigger!!!! What do you think ladies what day do you think I could test from x

4dp5dt could potentially show bfp but you'll have a better shot at 5dp5dt. I got my first faint line at 5dp3dt ("8dpo") but I wasn't 100% that it was real until 6dp3dt & then on 7dp3dt, i had a nice solid dark bfp, so by day 10 after retrieval, I had an undeniable bfp. I have read that day 3 transfers make for higher HCG early on but idk how much of a dif a really makes. We're all different. After day 5 transfers I do see MANY women getting bfps at 5dp5dt. Id go with that and if no bfp, dont lose hope! It could take until 8dp5dt but like I said, most women who test early get bfps at 5-6dpt. Just be sure to use FRER or another veryy sensitive brand. Good luck! I really hope you see your bfp this month! I'll be stalking ;)

I just did the math and saw ur about 7dp5dt today...? If thats right, you most likely would get a bfp if u were to test today but again, it could take a little longer. FX!

I agree about using a frer, my cheapie barley showed a shadow, looked more like a bfn but when I dipped frer in smame urine there was a faint line 5dp5dt no trigger either
Good luck!

That's the same with me...I had a barely there line the same day that my frer showed a solid dark line. It wasn't until 14 days past retrieval that I actually had a darker line on the wondfos.

Smirn, def come back and update, if you wouldn't mind. Id love to know the result. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->