When does period come back?

happythought

Mom of 2 amazing boys
Reaction score
I am 9 weeks postpartum. I'm not breastfeeding. I believe it came by now with my other son. I've had sex a few times but used protection both times. I'm freaking out! I had 2 babies in less than 2 years and I need a break. Just looking for reassurance. When did your cycle start back after baby if you weren't bf?

I believe it's anywhere between 3 weeks and 14 months, longer if breastfeeding. It's one of those things that's different every time

I am not BFing and my period has been hit and miss. I had my first period 6 weeks after having Coleton but have only had 2 others since then and he is 7 months old. I had a period about 6 weeks ago but seem to have missed a period again as I was due 2 weeks ago. *sigh*

For me it's all over the map. I suppose it's diff for everyone.

I'm the same as you. My baby will be 9 weeks on Thursday and I still haven't had one and I have only FF from the start! I'm beginning to worry as well as with my daughter I had my period around 6 weeks pp and it was normal ever since xx

I had the same thing happen to me. I breastfed for the first two weeks and then had to stop all together. DH and I had DTD a few times. When week 11 came around and still no period, I asked DH to get a PG test because I couldnt understand why I still hadnt had a period. Tested negative. A few days later, AF finally decided to arrive. With my other two, my period start by 6 weeks. If your not pregnant, it should come anytime. Mine finally did and i was a nervous wreck wondering why it wasnt showing up :hugs:

Going on almost 13 weeks PP and still nothing :shrug: Two negative pregnancy tests though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->