When does the placenta take over?

dannydustcart

Reaction score
Some one told me nausia returns fro a few days when this happens then it goes...

When does this happen? I am trying to get ready to come off my stemital (anti sickness drugs).

I know my lo has lifted off my bladder because i dont need to get up as much in the night to go for a wee.

I think I read somewhere that it is 13 weeks, think it was in the Bounty pregnancy book. So here is hoping it takes away the sickness for you. :)

Ack! My sickness lasted until I entered into the 3rd trimester with my first son. Some people are sick without. The placenta takes over at around the 12 week mark, but unfortunately some ladies are sick through out. Hang on in there, x

The placenta takes over bout 12 weeks I think, thats when the hormones stop producing and thus sickness should stop and other ealy symptoms should ease to...so could be right on time for you. x

I was 12 weeks yesterday and funnily enough, from yesterday, I've had no MS, tiredness nor nausea (well just a bit, but not as chronic as it was!)

Interesting as I lost my ms last week then it hit me again for a couple of days then a ew days ago went again.

Hoping tis gone for good!

Emma.xx

yeah i think its 12 weeks chick, im 12 weeks today woohoo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back