When does your CD start?

Savannah11

Love my boys xxx
Reaction score
A little confused girls,

Currently TTC #2. Been on the pill for nearly 4 years since having my gorgeous boy but i came off in december so now do i count CD1 as the first day of AF or the end of AF? xx

The first day of your period is CD 1.
There are lots of apps out there that help you track your cycle and fertility - I use Ovia and Fertility Friend.
Good luck! :)

Your cycle begins on the first day you have regular bleeding. Spotting doesn’t count. For example, Cycle Day 1 is the first day of your period; Cycle Day 2 is the second day of your period, Cycle Day 3 is the third day of your menstrual flow, and so forth. Your menstrual cycle finishes on the day before the first day of your next cycle. You cannot find out how long your cycle lasts until your next regular menstrual period or bleeding begins. Menstrual cycles last on average 28 days. Your cycles can be different from one woman to the other. Normal cycles may last between 21 and 35 days. If your menstrual cycle changes by more than two or three days, then it's considered irregular. So 28 days in one cycle and 23 days in the next are a five-day difference, and the cycle is considered irregular.

Start keeping a fertility chart- that will be the cornerstone of your ttc efforts - a daily ovulation calendar where you record your fertility signs, your daily basal temperature (more on that below), the results of ovulation tests or fertility monitors, and when you made love.

fertility blessings!!!

I used taking charge of your fertility book when I ttc number one at that had a good chart in it where you could monitor all the things that tinytummy was saying. It looks more complicated than it is, but helped me keep track of my cycle and ovulation etc.
I had been ttcing for two months before I used this book, then fell the first cycle of using it.

good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"