When does your Christmas tree come down?

Well ours is down now. Room looks bare!
I need to find something for that corner as I moved the unit upstairs.

Well ours is down now. Room looks bare!
I need to find something for that corner as I moved the unit upstairs.
Lol lots n lots, I'm my old house, thanks to the baroness of the missing Christmas tree, I ended up with a nice collection of lamps - the first Christmas I was there I took the tree down, hated the emptiness, so bought a nice lamp, the next year I moved the lamp to put the tree up, when the tree came down I moved the lamp back only to find I missed having it where I'd moved it to... after 3 years ii had 3 extra lamps!!! Where I am now I move the furniture for the tree but don't switch the lamp I move on in its stored place so that I don't get used to it!!

Ha ha I want a lamp for our living room....we have the room now :-D

Christmas left our house today. Tree is gone, all decorations away, bedding changed and house all sorted out. We've been at it since 8am and only sitting down now at 6pm :-O I like to start the new year all clean, tidy and organised.

Haha DH says ours is like Tetris I’m always moving things around !

That’s the other reason I leave it so late it’s an exhausting task seems to go on forever ! Not exciting at all . I may get DDs to help this year while DH looks after DS

Lol lots n lots, I'm my old house, thanks to the baroness of the missing Christmas tree, I ended up with a nice collection of lamps - the first Christmas I was there I took the tree down, hated the emptiness, so bought a nice lamp, the next year I moved the lamp to put the tree up, when the tree came down I moved the lamp back only to find I missed having it where I'd moved it to... after 3 years ii had 3 extra lamps!!! Where I am now I move the furniture for the tree but don't switch the lamp I move on in its stored place so that I don't get used to it!!

Haha oh a lamp is actually a good idea we don’t have one in the living room. Think I’m going to have a pop to b&m in the new year.

Ours comes down on the 6th cause that being Ephinany (or Three Kings Day) is officially the last day of Christmas. It is also the day the boys go back to school.

I think I will leave the little battery lights on the tree in the garden on through the rest of winter, it cheers the place up a bit on the dark nights. I love our 'festival of light' and am happy to keep it going outdoors for a while longer.

Can't believe it was Christmas Eve a week ago :-(

It was. I'm sad it is all over now. I hate January!

Everything down and away today ready for new year. Took approx 2 hours

Ours came down today. Then I listened to "Where are you Christmas?" By Pentatonix and got teary eyed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->