When does your uterus move above pubic bone?

Gizzyy

Mummy to Izzy <3
Reaction score
I can feel a hardish area there especially when I need to pee but I wondered when it properly pushes up as my bladder at night feels like it could burst sometimes! x

I think it's 12 weeks but not sure

Thanks :) I'm looking forward to it, will maybe stop me needing so many bathroom trips at night?... x

Unfortunately not. You can feel it cos its got bigger. There is still plenty of uterus in your pelvis. Wait until the third trimester when your bladder has to compete with a head down there.

Haha uh oh! I can see a few little 'accidents' happening on the way to the bathroom. I think i'll try andreduce my fluid intake a few hours before bed see how that goes

Yeah it's supposed too be felt by 12 weeks am sure it can happen before though depending in different people !! I can feel a hard lump above my bone and under my section scar so am guessing that's my womb as it's only just started too get abit harder !!!! Xxx

Best way to feel it early on (11/12/13weeks) is to have an orgasm. This makes your womb go hard and its easier to feel. Just inform your partner if you aren't trying it solo so they aren't surprised when you stop things to feel your tummy. "Thanks for the O dear. Now I know your mid sex and horny, but before you can finish I just need to have a feel of my tummy to see if I can find my uterus".

I got my OH to feel it last night and his reply was 'it would do' lol! Every pregnancy symptom i mention and that is his reply -_- x

Best way to feel it early on (11/12/13weeks) is to have an orgasm. This makes your womb go hard and its easier to feel. Just inform your partner if you aren't trying it solo so they aren't surprised when you stop things to feel your tummy. "Thanks for the O dear. Now I know your mid sex and horny, but before you can finish I just need to have a feel of my tummy to see if I can find my uterus".

HAHA that made me giggle! I will have to try that! I'm sure OH will be amused... I do sometimes feel it tightening up after an orgasm (Depending on how strong it is):D

Mine has moved up more and I am finding I am able to sleep more than 2 hrs now with out having to pee. it does give your bladder some relief but not for long bc once you actually start getting bigger than it pushes down on your bladder again. the worse is when the baby gives you a swift kick in the bladder lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->