When I actually ovulated?

apms

Reaction score
I am confused!!!!

Until now I was thinking I ovulated early this month on CD 11 or 12th as I had huge discharge which usually comes when I ovulate or about to ovulate... but to my surprise I received small amount of discharge again on my CD 15 and CD 16 placing me in doubt on when I ovulated? I dont do charts and dint even used OPK this month.

When you think I ovulated?

CD 11 when I had huge amount of discharge which is same as I get every month when I ovulate

or

CD 15 when I had just small very small amount of discharge on my undies??

I have headache and body pains from yesterday.

I would think, based on your information, that it was CD11. Do you use OPKs or temp?

I am confused!!!!

Until now I was thinking I ovulated early this month on CD 11 or 12th as I had huge discharge which usually comes when I ovulate or about to ovulate... but to my surprise I received small amount of discharge again on my CD 15 and CD 16 placing me in doubt on when I ovulated? I dont do charts and dint even used OPK this month.

When you think I ovulated?

CD 11 when I had huge amount of discharge which is same as I get every month when I ovulate

or

CD 15 when I had just small very small amount of discharge on my undies??

I have headache and body pains from yesterday.

Sounds like CD 11. Trying to figure out ovulation based on CM alone is very difficult. Using OPKs and/or temping (which is extremely inexpensive) are the best ways to find out when you've ovulated.

FertilityFriend, the chart in my signature, will actually pinpoint ovulation for you when it detects it. It goes off all of your signs, not just temp alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->