when i wiped..

MiSS.M0MMY2BE

Reaction score
I had a little normal discharge, then there was a little light red spot. I wiped again, even less. Then i havent had any since. This happened about an hour ago. It wasnt mixed with the discharge. I think i feel her moving now, but idk for sure as im still not sure on movements. Could it have just been were my underwear rubbed or an emergency? :/

I had a little normal discharge, then there was a little light red spot. I wiped again, even less. Then i havent had any since. This happened about an hour ago. It wasnt mixed with the discharge. I think i feel her moving now, but idk for sure as im still not sure on movements. Could it have just been were my underwear rubbed or an emergency? :/

I have heard spotting is quite normal but I'd say call your doctor just to be sure! How far along are you hun? Hope all is well:flower:

I have heard spotting is quite normal but I'd say call your doctor just to be sure! How far along are you hun? Hope all is well:flower:

Thanks. Im 23 + 4.

Thanks. Im 23 + 4.

I don't think that's cause for concern then but I'm not a medical professional I could be wrong.

Yeah, i hope not. I feel sorta like its nothing but then i worry about everything. So i worry myself. Thanks for the reply.

I would get a call in to your doctor just to let them know what's going on and have them take it from there with what to do. If it would make you feel any better, I'd count her movements. :) It seems like they make a lot of movements that would usually go unnoticed unless you were paying attention looking for them.

Its probably nothing.
I had discharge that was tinged with blood one time when I was around 26 weeks.
My doctor said anything like that is pretty normal unless its bright red and there is more than a tablespoon. But you should still call your doc jus to let them know whats goin on.

Welll, I haven't had any more. I was going to still call the drs, but then I noticed that it was from the outside. Like as if I had a cut or something down there. So I think I am okay. I was hoping it would be something like that, bc I had my normal discharge and that was just like on the side. Not mixed with my discharge. Should be okay right?

They say as long as you don't bleed very much or very long, it's really nothing to be worried about, but if you're concerned, there's no harm in calling the doctor. :flower:

I hope all is well, and sorry to steal the thunder on the thread- but you mentioned that it seemed like it was from the outside like you had a cut or something? well the weirdest thing happened to me the other day!!

I wasn't noticing blood or anything, but my downstairs um, "inner lips" were feeling painful- not itchy- not sting-y, just painful :( After a bit of inspection I noticed a tiny little cut on the fragile "inner lip"... ouch! WTF is goin on with that??

I hope all is well, and sorry to steal the thunder on the thread- but you mentioned that it seemed like it was from the outside like you had a cut or something? well the weirdest thing happened to me the other day!!

I wasn't noticing blood or anything, but my downstairs um, "inner lips" were feeling painful- not itchy- not sting-y, just painful :( After a bit of inspection I noticed a tiny little cut on the fragile "inner lip"... ouch! WTF is goin on with that??

oh, ow. That does not sound fun! Cuts down there suck. Lol

If its on the outside its nothing to worry about thankfully :) when I was pregnant I noticed bright red blood and panicked before realising I'd taken a chunk out of myself whilst shaving xD

If its on the outside its nothing to worry about thankfully :) when I was pregnant I noticed bright red blood and panicked before realising I'd taken a chunk out of myself whilst shaving xD

That happened to me before also, only this time I think I just had like a raw spot where my underwear had rubbed. It is very scary. I think I had a mini heart attack, lol.

At least you know what it is now :) any blood down there is scary before you know where its from :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->