• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

when is everyones 12 week scans?

One is 18th July - still so far away!!! Have an early one in just over a week though as have been having a lot of back and hip pains and they just wanted to check all is ok in there. Wish it was today!

Congrats to everyone who has had their scan and good luck to those to upcoming ones. This Monday the 23rd can't just come soon enough! I'll be 11 weeks 5 days :haha:

Just to let you all know mine went well baby is also a week ahead. Very pleased. Good luck to you all xx

Had mine today, it went great! Our baby was kicking and squirming a bit, and everything looks perfect so far :)
Baby is measuring a week ahead also, but that is basically impossible so hoping my due date (January 1st) stays the same. Not that it matters, baby will come when it wants :p
So exciting!!!

Had mine today, it went great! Our baby was kicking and squirming a bit, and everything looks perfect so far :)
Baby is measuring a week ahead also, but that is basically impossible so hoping my due date (January 1st) stays the same. Not that it matters, baby will come when it wants :p
So exciting!!!

Fantastic news!

Not till 4th August for me will be nearly 13 weeks... loooooong wait!

Had our 12 week scan yesterday! Saw our little bean floppin around and got some good footage! He/she wouldn't stop moving! It was amazing to see and it definitely made it very real for us. Such an awesome experience :)

Had our 12 week scan yesterday! Saw our little bean floppin around and got some good footage! He/she wouldn't stop moving! It was amazing to see and it definitely made it very real for us. Such an awesome experience :)

Isn't it sooo awesome :happydance:

YES! Never experienced anything like it in my life :) P.s. I think you are due 1 day before me! :)

Mine was on the 17th july when I would have been 13 weeks but managed to get it changed to the 10th july so will be 12weeks! Only two weeks to go! Yay!!

YES! Never experienced anything like it in my life :) P.s. I think you are due 1 day before me! :)

Cool! My two girls were born the day after their due date, so I am going to guess Jan 2nd for this one too :p

Has anyone heard from Helly? It was her scan yesterday, I've been searching for an update x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->