when is everyones 12 week scans?

Today's the day :) will post the pic when we are done!

June 23rd, so excited :)

I only had the 20-week anatomy scans with my first two, so this will be a new experience :D

Mines on Father's Day at 12+4 really excited now! Come On Sunday!!x

Here is out stubborn little baby... Took an hour for the tech to get decent measurements. Baby was hanging out upside down and wouldn't give her a profile shot. Kept waving its little hands at us and putting its hand on its forehead like 'woe is me'.. But everything is healthy and we were so excited to see our baby. :)

Attachments

• IMG_20140612_092708_508.jpg
    IMG_20140612_092708_508.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 13
Tuesday 24th April, can't come soon enough! 12 days to go :) Lovely for those that have their scans on Father's Day. Very exciting!

25th june, in the morning, baby will prob be sleeping!

Here is out stubborn little baby... Took an hour for the tech to get decent measurements. Baby was hanging out upside down and wouldn't give her a profile shot. Kept waving its little hands at us and putting its hand on its forehead like 'woe is me'.. But everything is healthy and we were so excited to see our baby. :)

Aww! I love that! We had our's last week and baby kicked its hips up and jumped. Also was sucking on both hands, adorable! Amazing how much development has happened since our last scan! Here's a pic from our scan, looks like the baby is smiling but of course I know that's just reflexes. Still love it though!

Attachments

• Crop1.png
    Crop1.png
    197.6 KB · Views: 14
Had my scan yesterday at 12w5d. I got some really good pics. Here's a 3d one :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 13
Mines on weds!!! Can't wait bit nervous though! Saw hb at 7 and 4 days so fingers crossed. I will be exactly 12 weeks xx good luck to you all!!!! ��������

I had mine on Tuesday but as baby was only measuring 11+2, have re booked for the 23rd when the baby will be 13+1.

Next week will be the longest week. Since I saw the baby moving and it's heartbeat, I am so worried that something will happen between then and my next scan.

Is anyone else really nervous? I was fine but then everyone at work said I had no bump and what if somethings wrong?? O worry about everything anyway but now I'm just terrified. I want so badly for little bean to be ok! Less than 48 hours to go! X

Is anyone else really nervous? I was fine but then everyone at work said I had no bump and what if somethings wrong?? O worry about everything anyway but now I'm just terrified. I want so badly for little bean to be ok! Less than 48 hours to go! X

Everyone gets a little bit worries before their scan hun, how did it go? Xx

Hey girls, my scan is 25th June, ill be 8w+1. One week to go. Hope it flys in, anybody have sickness etc, I don't have anything, maybe 7 weeks is too early to get symptons... First baby so im new to it all x

My scan is tomorrow, I'm so terrified, I've had 3 losses and I've never reached this far before so I'm a bag of nerves. We paid for a private scan at 8 weeks and everything was spot on but it still doesn't take away those pre scan nerves

I have a scan on 24th June at 14:50. If dates are correct, I should be 12 weeks at that point, but because I was on the implant we dont know if I'm more or less or if something else was making me test positive, so just a waiting game to find out. Terrified though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->