When is it advised to not use ReadyBreak untill?

S

Serene123

Can she have it now? Baby porridge jars are expensive!!

I just buy the box of cereal & mix it with her formula. Its a lot and only costs 3.47 or something. I can imagine jars WOULD be expensive

same here I buy the box and mix it with his milk ..and add some fruits on the week-ends !

I give phoebe our porridge, make a pan full and freeze it i follow the recipes below but change the fruit.

https://www.annabelkarmel.com/recipes/babies-6-9-months/baby_food_recipes_breakfast_porridge

we use the boxed cereal as well and go through one every week! Can't imagine paying for the jars

I've been told ready brek with cow's milk from 6 months and weetabix too. I give them both to Mark and I also give him normal porridge made from oats like I make for myself but I know some people worry about the salt etc in normal breakfast cereals.

we use the box as well as the jars, would say the box is so much cheaper, i make it with boiled water x

Seth has been having ready brek for ages, he loves it and it's so easy to make :)

xxx

lilly has been having ready brek since she was about 8 months cause she didnt really like weetabix tutut lol. x

I would personally stick to baby cereals... Baby products are iron fortified and from 6 months to 2 years it is very important for babies to have added iron to their diets. As well as other vital vitamins... Which is why baby stuff costs more. The iron issue is why its recommended to start weaning by 6 months too. I dont know what iron or vitamin readybrek has because we dont have it here... but I would compare it to baby cereal first.

readybrek is fine lucy has it with cows milk and apple puree and it has alot of added iron and vitamins.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->