When is it our turn group :)

WinterKage

Reaction score
Hi and Welcome to WIIOT (When is it our turn?) This group is open to everyone ttc, hope to see some of you lovely ladies in here soon :happydance:xxx If you would like to join just post your name and bit about yourself and we'll take it from there x

Hi, I would like to join.

I am 20yrs old and DH is 21. We are going to be married August 15th, 2009. We have been ttc'ing since March 2008 (14 months now) and I am currently 12 days late for af with 2 :bfn: hpt's. I have decided to stop testing and just let life go on this cycle, if it happens it happens.

Best of Luck Ladies!!

hi can i join too plz :)

my names jemma iam 26 and my oh is 25 next month ... toyboy lol this is our 2nd month ttc and :witch: is due any day but it truly hope she stays away

hope we all get our :bfp: soon sending loads of :dust:

Hi, I would like to join.

I am 20yrs old and DH is 21. We are going to be married August 15th, 2009. We have been ttc'ing since March 2008 (14 months now) and I am currently 12 days late for af with 2 :bfn: hpt's. I have decided to stop testing and just let life go on this cycle, if it happens it happens.

Best of Luck Ladies!!

Aww hun, thats brill Congratulations! xx :happydance:Wishing you best of luck hun hope she doesnt show x

hi can i join too plz :)

my names jemma iam 26 and my oh is 25 next month ... toyboy lol this is our 2nd month ttc and :witch: is due any day but it truly hope she stays away

hope we all get our :bfp: soon sending loads of :dust:

Hi hun, toyboy indeeed :laugh2: Hope it stays away from you hun xx

Whose enjoying the weather today? xx BGT on in 10mins :happydance:

love the weather today and loved the first half of britians got talent.... secound half soon :happydance:

I thought it was brill, all of the acts, thought Susan would win but Diversity were really great too x

Widowed in my twenties, alone for 5 years then met DH. Married for 2 years. TTC for one year - DH has Azoospermia after chemo so straight to IVF with ICSI.
First cycle- BFP but M/C at 7 weeks
FET- all embryos failed to thaw, cancelled
IVF 2- poor quality eggs, BFN, none to freeze
MRI- no endo, endometrial biopsy ? high NKC
IVF 3- transferred 1 (BFN) PGD- froze 1
Course of antibiotics, aspirin and Prednisone for NKC
IVF 4- PGD for all, 3 frozen
FET Dec 13- BFN

Leaving Australia End Jan Desperately hoping the lab reopens after new years in time for one more FET before I leap on the plane. Faced with shipping our remaining "stuff" to new place and try our luck. 1 year wait for funded IVF in NZ and can't afford private fees. Only two straws left (frozen pre-chemo) then I fear it is game over. At this point I am praying for another shot at FET either in Aussie or NZ early 2014.
The cycle of disappointment then hope is exhausting and the steroid experience is not great. I am thinking next asking for two embryos to be transferred and ? luteal phase support even if it is a natural cycle.
Feeling pretty down right now with all of this and moving house/new job. When do we get to the easy bit?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->