When is it too soon to buy baby items?

I've bought some small things like clothing and got some things that my friend has given me but wont be buying any of the big things till I'm actually pregnant. I need to save myself something to buy till then and dont want to have to explain any big purchases if people see them in the house. Also, if TTC takes a while I dont want anything to upset me further. AND I know that by the time i'm pregnant my tastes will have changed so any big items i buy now will just be a waste of money. Its up to you though!

I've bought some small things like clothing and got some things that my friend has given me but wont be buying any of the big things till I'm actually pregnant. I need to save myself something to buy till then and dont want to have to explain any big purchases if people see them in the house. Also, if TTC takes a while I dont want anything to upset me further. AND I know that by the time i'm pregnant my tastes will have changed so any big items i buy now will just be a waste of money. Its up to you though!

I agree! I only have bought ONE thing (darn Cyber Monday!) but things change sometimes SO fast that even in just the 4 years since DS has been born, there are so many different things! I won't be buying anymore things until we get a :bfp: and even then I will get a lot of second hand things. :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->