When is my cycle start day? HELP!!!

sugamamma

Reaction score
Hi Ladies, thanks for reading this, I am new here so please forgive any errors I may be making... But I am really confused about my cycle? I had another post on this but it was a bit long winded so I'll try and keep this short.

Basically I am on my period now, started flowing today but have had bleeding throughout the week, started with spotting after sex around the 16th, then on the 18th and again on the 20th- but a bit more flow this time. (sorry for tmi, don't know the slangs yet!)

before that my period started on the 16th Nov and lasted the usual 5/6 days but this was most likely a withdrawal bleed as I had stopped my pills the week before that after failing to take them properly for about a week before that.

I mainly want to know when you think my cycle day starts? is it when I get the spotting or the full flow? and this is going to be a bit crude sorry but I think my periods get blocked, because I can feel them for days before they fully flow, or get spotting, and sometimes I have to strain to get the flow to come out, it's like being constipated up front, is that possible? I suffer terrible bloating and think I have IBS so was wondering if this can effect my period starting properly? as sometimes if I am constipated I cannot even wee!
(so so sorry for all the info, thank god you can't see me! lol I would be bright red in the face!)

so yes just some advice on when my period officially starts and how to work out my cycle days and is ovulation 2 weeks after period start? and how do you all tell? cause I've never noticed whilst on the pill? x

thanks again girlies. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->