When is my expected period?

annabelleblis

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have a question as I am somewhat new to this…
I normally have a 28 day cycle but this last month went to an acupuncturist for the first time and he told me that I would ovulate from 4-7 days after the end of my period. I had never heard this so I got an ovulation test and sure enough I ovulated 4 days after my period ended- so 10 days after I started my period…instead of 14 like I have been thinking it occurred. So now do I expect my period 14 days after ovulation occurred or count 28 days from the beginning of my period? I know it is confusing but figured you ladies have experience and could maybe help me. I just want to know what date I can test for pregnancy on…or at least know if I am late!

Thanks!

If you normally ovulate cycle day 14, and your cycles are 28 days, this makes your Luteal Phase 14 days. Your LP is the time from when you ovulate until when your period starts.. and it always stays the same length every month (within a day) So if you ovulated cycle day 10 (10 days from wheb your period started) then you should get your next period 14 days after you ovulated. So this cycle it will be cycle day 24. Hope this helps x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->